One Piece Oc 2

Name:Ryuji Hado

Nickname:The Snake Emperor

Age:28 pre time skip, 30 Post time skip

Occupation:Does work for the Marines

Looks:

Personality:he is very serious person that puts others before himself and would rather die than serve anyone

Personality:he is very serious person that puts others before himself and would rather die than serve anyone. So has a very strong will.

Backstory:he was born in the east blue to People who left Wano just wanting peace and to live a quiet life. But he was different he wanted to be strong and after countlessly asking his father to train him he gave in and taught Him the art of Jigen-ryū and Iaido so the boy could fight. Life went on generally peaceful for the male as he continously trained to hone his skills and body going against his father who was an experienced Samurai. After beating his father he took his sword and went off on his own beating Pirates left and right. Soon he left the east blue and went on the grand line his main goal to face Kaido himself. Well it didn't go well for him as Kaido hit him across multiple islands before finally landing on a small one in the middle of Nowhere. Someone found him and nursed him to health. The person also taught him about Haki and he trained constantly to perfect it and Mastered all forms of it. He now does odd Jobs for the Marines and finds the corruption in it displeasing.

Abilities:He Is very proficient in Haki and doesn't get affected by Haoshoku Haki. He does not have a devil fruit but has a clan ability that was passed down throughout his family and it is called Venom. He is able to produce a variety of different types of Venom and can coat his weapons in it and produce weapons with it. He also is an excellent swordsman

His Sword:

Likes:Alcohol, smoking, Training, Traveling the Grand line, Beating up Pirates, and Drinking with Fujitora

Dislikes:Akainu, Most Pirates, the Marines to an extent, Kaido with a Passion, and bananas.