Twins

Name:Carlos Shain

Age:26

Occupation:Works as a Biology Teacher at his old Highschool

Looks:

Personality:he is Calm person that is passionate about what he does

Personality:he is Calm person that is passionate about what he does. He does not tolerate his students talking back, but overall he is just a chill person that likes his job and wants to show people how cool science is.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:Vanessa Shain

Age:26

Looks:

Occupation:She is a Fitness Trainer

Personality:she is a very exuberant and peppy person who is Known to slowly wear out anyone who tries to workout with her. Overall the opposite of her brother.

---------------------------------------------------------‐‐-----‐-------

Backstory:they both had a pretty normal childhood. Carlos was always the voice of Reason that made sure Vanessa didn't do anything stupid and it was like that for years. Though as they went into adulthood she was able to Keep a level head and not get into too much trouble. After college Carlos went to teach and Vanessa did her own thing for a while before settling in on Being a fitness trainer. Things were good for the both of them for a while when suddenly they both felt a pain in their heads as power surged through them. For Carlos he felt like he was Tethered to another, god-like creature while for Vanessa she felt stronger then ever and a whole lot angrier. After that they went to their mother thinking she might have a answer and she did. Turned out she was not from that world and came to find peace not thinking her children would gain power. In the end she trained the to control it and now they have it under control.

Powers:Carlos is Tethered to a ancient Creature from the same world His mom is from. Thanks to the tether he can draw onto the beings power to conjure spells and weaponry of any kind but can't due it for long as it corrupts his body after too many uses a day. As for Vanessa she can harness her emotions to due increase her strength, speed and durability to insane heights, but she still needs to keep her cool or else it will backfire on her.

Carlos Likes:Apples, Teaching, working out, studying, beer, Helping out his students, and sex

Carlos Dislikes:racist, Unruly Students, the being he is Tethered to, his sister at times, and bananas.

Vanessa likes:Working out, her job, whipping people into shape, training, and beer.

Vanessa dislikes:Honestly, she don't have any.