Dc Oc

Name:Carlos Saeba

Age:27

Occupation:A Gotham Detective.

Looks:

Personality: He is a very outgoing and friendly guy with a slightly perverted part as well

Personality: He is a very outgoing and friendly guy with a slightly perverted part as well. He strives to better himself as well.

Backstory:he was born the son of a Corrupt businessman father and a mother who seemed to be the voice behind him. He lived a Normal life til he was 9 when a gang Invaded the home and shot his parents. Before being shot, the mother Instructed her son to find her Father as he would be safe with him. So he ran, and ran as far as he could til he eventually got to the outskirts of Gotham were he found a old shack bye a river. There a old Man sat on the porch and noticed the boy. He asked the boy his name and when he heard the last name he took the boy In. He told Carlos he was his Grandfather and had Moved to Gotham Decades ago to try and live a normal life. But he couldn't so he sent his daughter away and moved to the outskirts alone. The boy explained his situation and his grandfather had a flicker of pain on his face before saying "there is no time to mourn, I will train you so that you will never go through that again" and led him to a backroom of the shack were a cloth was over a table. He took the cloth off to reveal Four Weapons. A Gun, a Bow, a Odachi, and a Katana. He explained he would teach the boy to master two of the weapons. He chose the gun and Odachi, and thus the training began lasting 10 years as he was now 19 and easily overtaking his Grandfather In Combat. He said his goodbyes and went back to Gotham City getting a apartment. Over the course of a couple months his complex was robbed 7 times each time he subdued the Criminals with ease and left them at his door step. Til one day he got a knock on the door opening it to reveal Commissioner Gordon himself with a job Proposition. He accepted and for the last couple years he has been there moving up the ranks a bit even meeting batman, sparring with him as well.

Abilities: Exellent Marksman with incredible strengh to back it up since he carries the Odachi on Occasion. His strengh is on par with Bane's and can take a beating. At best he could take a beating from Killer Croc.

Weakness:Mind games are his worst enemies as his mind is sorta fragile so enemies like Joker could Find ways.

His gun:

Odachi:

Likes:Annoying Montoya, Going on Patrols, beating up crooks, enjoying some alone time, hanging out with Bullock and Gordon

Dislikes:Crooked Cops, Alot of Batman's Rogue Gallery, People who Hurt the Innocent, and bananas.