Chapter 1

3rd Person Pov
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Brothel in Beijing
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

3rd Person Pov°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°Brothel in Beijing°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

( Inside this mansion is actually...u know what, sorry i couldn't find the real pics )

This place is located far between the forest. Illegal works were done. But right now, everyone were in a hustle-bustle. Dresses were given to the girls to perform and entertain the upcoming guests. Some had already arrived and were waiting like a hungry wolfs for the beauties that are about to entertain them, so they can choose one for themselves to taste them.

Om the other hand was the group of a girl, who are being prepared for the show. In between them, there was a girl, whose name is Erica. Erica is sitting quietly in front of a dressing table with so many makeup palettes and brushes. Suddenly one of a boy came running in the room.

"Madam asked to bring the girls fast." The boy said while panting lightly.

"Ok, just 10 more minutes. Only 2 girls left." One of the makeup artist said.

The boy nod his head and left the room. All girls were ready now and they were immediately bought to the main hall. There were so many rich people who camte to enjoy themselves and some to relax. Some of them were also business dealers. All were drinking alcohol and few were smoking.

The girls began to perform as the music start. Erica is the main focus as she is in the middle and front. With eyes closed, and arms wide spread like a free bird wishing to fly. She began to dance along with the bachground girls.
Brothel Madam was also noticing each and every step of Erica and the rest of the girls and trying to catch their mistakes. Bcuz if they made even a slightest mistake she is going to beat Erica in to pulp, as she can't do anything to girls except him. But she couldn't as they did good and the guest were satisfied but some of them were drooling over Erica by seeing her body moving ( complete performance will be explain later...hehe ) . There was a man who kept looking at Erica and she also noticed his disgusting gaze towards herself as she never had felt this uncomfortableness ever before. But choose to ignore it.

As they finish dancing, they all went back to their waiting room cuz now, they are going to wait to for those rich men to choose one of the girls for them so can take them to bed. So they wait as they are going to serve themselves with their bodies, except Erica who went first went to makeup room to remove her hairpins and some jewellery rings and then later went to his room as her work was done.

The next day went same for Erica. So as her day came to an end and she was walking down the lobby towards her room door with a tired body, someone grabbed her wrist tightly and pinned her on the wall. Erica hissed in pain as she closed her eyes and when she opened them, her eyes grew wide in horror. As she saw who it was on front of her. Yes, it was the same man from yesternight event. He looked at Erica from head to toe, eyes full with lust and hunger as if he will just eat her right now. Fear and sweat can be seen clearly on Erica's forehead.

"Y-youh!" Erica said while stuttering in fear.

"Oh!, seems like you remember me...my senorita." The man said with his low creepy voice. Erica become more scared after hearing his voice.

"P-please..leave me" Erica whimpered as tears welled up in her eyes. Her heart was beating so fast. She is just an innocent teenager, she don't know how to deal these situations.

"Why?....why are you so scared of me, huh?....it's not like i'm going to eat you" the man said while smirking. ( this*^#;..scaring my baby )

"L-l...let me-e g-go...please*sob*." Erica said cuz now that was enough, she began to cry.

"Oww, you'r ruining your makeup baby....don't cry, shed your tears once i enter my d*ck in you." The man said and now he began to laugh like a maniac, scaring innocent angel more.

"No...please, leave my hand let me go!." Erica began to struggle from that maniac's hold as now he came near her neck and start to lick it. Erica kept struggle and crying. But just as the man was about to kiss her, they both heard a voice and the man reluctantly loose his grip.

"What is going on?!.....( noticing the scene ) Erica, why you are not in your room?." Madam asked as she is now in front of them.

"Mad-am, i was go-ing to m-my room..but.." Erica replied. She looks up and glance at the man before looking at the madam.

"Tell me?!."Madam said raising her voice little bit.

"I was going b-but..he grabbed m-my wri-st a-and tried t-too touch me." Erica finish explaing while stuttering as it happened for the first time to hir. She turned her gaze down on the floor.

The Madam turned her furious gaze from the poor angel to the man, blushed as the man winked at her and give a flying kiss that went unnoticed by Erica. The Brothel Madam firstly blushed and secondly she knows that this man is rich. Erica looked up with her beautiful big almond-shape eyes, in hope she will stand for her. But what came next was unexpected and painful to her.

Slap!

She slapped Erica so hard on her right cheek that her tears began to fall like some white precious pearls from her eyes. She held her right cheek and looked Madam with teary eyes and sniffing nose.

"Do you know, who you are accusing all this falls?." She barked at the poor flower who is now sobbing silently with just baby sniffing sounds. She shook her head.

"He is Mr. Pan Zi Jian, he is in the list of most richest bachelors....and you dare accuse for doing such a thing to you?!...you slut!, you whore!...why do you think a man like him will do such thing to you?!." Madam shouted at the end line. Pan Zi Jian kept smirking while looking at Erica who kept looking at madam in disbelief. Her hair strandes was on front lightly bcuz of the slap.

"What are you looking at me?!....Get Out!....don't show me your ugly face for a whole day, you fucking wrench!" Madam shouted. Erica gave a glance at the man and immediately ran away ftom there. Madam glanced at Pan Zi Jian who looked at her and smirked and she blushed.

"I apologize from her side...actually she is a special dancer of our evryday event, so we don't allow anyone to take her or buy her for nights." Madam said with an apologitical smile on her face.

"It's ok..i understand, but Madam you maybe don't know you are keeping a gem under you. With just using that gem you can earn enough." Pan Zi Jian said while having an evil smirk.
Madam smirked as well which was well noticed by the man infront. After that they both left.

Erica came back to her room as it was late. She was tired and her face was covered with dry tears and some fresh tears still falling. He was sleepy and hungry ( which the poor thing ignored ). She lay down on her not so soft bed. She didn't even cared to wash her face. She felt so lonely and sad as she had no one in this world.

Her tears began to fall as she remembers her day.

"Everyday is really hard and tired for me, that sometimes i wish i was never born...but today was painful and unexpected too.....Till how much more time am i going to bear this?( turns to right side of bed )*sob*....Mama, Dada why did you guys left alone in this world? Why didn't you take me along too?*sob* Didn't you guys love me?*sniff*....I wish ..i wish someone come and take me away from this hell soon......*sniff*." Erica mumbled while sobbing and she falls asleep.

_________________________________________

Hello!👋 My beautiful people😍😘, i came . How are you doin guys? So i finally published first chap, hope you'll like it. Ignore grammer . This story is good ..i can garuantee and dialogues are little hard but just enjoy....so see in next update till then ...Just Chilll...