Chapter 18

_________________________________________

"The real happiness is only in being together with your family." -- Amna.K

Enjoy♥️
_________________________________________

Author POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Huang Manaion
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

01:15 pm ( Afternoon )

Afternoon came and the couple arrived at Huang mansion. Wang Yibo steppout of the car and helped Xiao Zhan out. Both of them smiled at each other softly and walked inside the mansion with their hands interwined.

James Huang was in the living room, sitting on the huge couch as he read the newspaper. When he heard the footsteps in the hall, he raised his head and was surprised to see his nephew and his nephew's Fiancée.

"Dear! Look. Who came at our home." James Huang exclaimed as he watched the couple walking towards him.

"Welcome my kids."

"Thank you Uncle for always supporting me." Wang Yibo replied sincerely and his Uncle patted his shoulder.

All this time, Xiao Zhan just smiled at the interaction between the two and bowed his head in respect towards James Huang when his saw him glancing at him.

In a few seconds, Shela Huang entered walking inside the hall.

"Yibo... Xiao Zhan."

The 3 people present in the living room turned their heads towards the direction of the voice and saw the woman walking to them.

Shela Huang stood infront of Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan. Her eyes had started to turn watery as she glanced at Xiao Zhan who in return bowed his head with a small smile.

"Yibo... Forgive me. I know what i did was unforgivable. But what i did was for your best. That's what i had thought at that time but not anymore. I always used to think that maybe Xiao Zhan will be a hindrence in your life. But i was all so wrong. I realised that how he has changed you... You started to smile and live your life after gaining a person like him."

Shela Huang explained as tears fell from her eyes. Xiao Zhan in the background had water drops to fill his eyes and ready to fall. While Wang Yibo was expressionless but listened to his Aunt.

"I beg for your apology. I am so sorry and i am ashamed of myself for what i did."

She had her hands joined together as she pleaded. Xiao Zhan held Wang Yibo's arm and nod his head slightly to him. Wang Yibo glanced at him and back to his Aunt.

"If you Xiao Zhan forgives you... Then i forgive."

Shela Huang turned towards Xiao Zhan and held onto his hands.

"Xiao Zhan... Forgive me... I am so sorry. I did so wrong with you. Please i am begg-- "

"I forgive you Mrs. Huang... You are my elder. How can you do this?? I am embaressed. Please, i forgive you."

Xiao Zhan smiled slighlty at her making Shela Huang's eyes to shed more tears.

"Thank you. Thank you so much.. No doubt, our Yibo really got an angel. Welcome to the family my dear." Shela Huang said with a smile.

She caressed his face and wiped their tears. James Huang patted Xiao Zhan's head lovingly. Wang Yibo glanced at his Aunt and nod his head with smile and she returned the gesture.

"Now when everything is settled. There shall be a grand celebration." Shela Huang said suddenly.

"Oh... And by what name will be the occasion on??" James Huang asked.