Chapter 2

10:27 am ( morning )

Wang industry
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Meeting is going on in Wang Industry as the CEO has arrived

Meeting is going on in Wang Industry as the CEO has arrived. The meeting went good as it came to an end. Finally done, the employees came out from the meeting room and went back to their respective places.

 Finally done, the employees came out from the meeting room and went back to their respective places

The CEO Wang Yibo also went back to his office room with his secretary Cao Jun Xiang.

"Anything else in my today's schedule Cao?" Wang Yibo asked while loosing his coat button and taking his seat on the swiveling chair as he is the boss.

"No sir. You just have a meeting with Mr. John Chen on next saturday...till then, no important work sir." Secretary Cao replied.

"Mn." Wang Yibo nod his head.

Coa Jun Xiang bowed his head and took his leave.

Wang Yibo check some files that are displayed on his desk and closed it. Then he turned his chair to the big window, that is fixed in the building frame behind him. He rest his back on the chair with hands elbows resting on the chair holder and his right hand index finger ( folded ) on his mouth. He was thinking something.

After some time of thinking he called his secretary to his office room.

"Sir, you called me?. Anything you want?" Cao asked his boss while bowing his head.

"As you told that i don't have any important work through this whole upcoming week, till next saturday......so i will be taking a week off and if there is any work show up in my absence. .. . . Email me." Wang Yibo replied.

"Ok sir, it is also good. You should take vacation as you've been working alot these days. . . . And don't worry, i'll manage everything here. Rest assured sir!." Cao Jun Xiang said while nodding his head. Cao Jun Xiang has a friendly  and polite nature personality, so he is like brother-friend to Wang Yibo.

Wang Yibo nod his head with a little hummed. His secretary bowed his head and left from ther. Wang Yibo opened his laptop and began to search some good places to visit. As he was doing this someone open the door of his office, came in walking and in front of him. Wang Yibo didn't bother to look up, as he know who this is.