Chapter 8

Wang mansion
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Wang mansion°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

07:40 am ( morning )

It is early morning. Birds are chirping, morning wind is blowing and sun rays are emitting through a window in a bedroom. In this bedroom are two warm bodies lying together on a king size bed.

One person is sleeping facing his left side, while the other person is hugging him from back

One person is sleeping facing his left side, while the other person is hugging him from back. The couple is sleeping in spoon position.

Wang yibo in his sleep nuzzle his nose on the other person's nape and pulls him closer, which made the other to open his eyes.

Xiao Zhan turns his face towards his right shoulder to see the handsome morning face of his love. He smiles and caress Yibo's face.

"You are so handsome." Xiao Zhan said in a low voice as to not wake his baby lion.

"And you are so beautiful." Yibo said in his sleepy voice.

Xiao Zhan looks at him in surprise and smile.

"You're awake?" Xiao Zhan ask.

"Hmmm..." Yibo said with eyes still close.

After few seconds he opens his eyes and looks at the most beautiful morning sight. He is honest, never in his life has he ever viewed such morning. He suddenly hugs Xiao Zhan. Xiao Zhan hides his face in Yibo's nape.

'Thank you so much almighty God, for sending me this angel. I am grateful.' Yibo thought.

"Yibo....can you let me go?. I need to fresh up and make breakfast as well." Xiao Zhan asked.

Yibo loses the hug and stares at the person under him. Xiao Zhan looks at him innocently.

"You are going to make breakfast??" Yibo asked.

"Yes." Xiao Zhan says happily.

"No." Yibo rejects.

"What?..Why?" Xiao Zhan asked.

"I didn't brought you here to work baby." Yibo said shaking his head.

"But i want to do the housechores and didn't you said..this is my home?...So please." Xiao Zhan said with his pleading eyes.