Chapter 7

3rd Person Pov
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Brothel mansion
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Wang Yibo arrived at the place. He gets down from his car while many other cars were behind his car. He see Hao Xuan and the team already there. He goes near them and nods his head.

Wang Yib, Hao Xuan and the team, with many bodygaurds goes inside the mansion.

[ mansion hall ]

Once inside, Wang Yibo began to search for certain someone who he loves crazily. The crowd inside began to whisper, girls gather in one corner of the hall, as they see many men with guns. A commotion is made until madam came outsjde from her room due to loudness in the hall.

"What's going on here??" Madam said in a little loud voice.

There was a silence. And a tall man with big broad shoulders in black suit is standing while back facing madam. Madam is counfused at first but just as she noticed the surroundings, she gulp hardly. The man suddenly turns around and her eyes widen in shock and fear.

"Where is Xiao Zhan?" Yibo asked in his deep cold voice that send shiver down madam's spine.

"I asked...Where is Xiao Zhan??" Yibo asked again.

"Ahaha...welcome Mr. Wang and who are you talking about??" Madam asked while she nervously laughs to change the tense environment.

Oh really?...so you are saying that you don't know, who si Xiao Zhan??" Yibo said with darkness on his face.

He looks at his right hand man and nods his head. The man understands his boss's gestures. He goes towards madam and holds her both hands tightly and twist her hand.

"Aaaaaaahhh!." Madam screams in pain.

"Now tell me..WHERE IS XIAO ZHAN??" Yibo asked through gritted teaths.

Madam looks at him with pleading eyes.Wang looks at her and then gestures his bodygaurd to release her. She rubs her wrists.

"Now tell me...i don't have fucking time." Yibo said.

"If a tell you...then my life will be ruined. And i don't that...Xiao Zhan was a diamond for me but never before i saw that until..." Madam said half.

"Until..??" Yibo said.

"Until Pan Zi jiang came to me with an offer." Madam said.

Yibo looked at questioningly.

"He asked me to give Xiao Zhan to him....He asked me that he wants to take as a sex slave and he will give money....so how can i let this opportunity go out of hands??...so i i sold Xiao Zhan to him...and i got what i nev-" Madam's words were cut by somone's action.

SLAP!

Wang yibo gave a thunderous slap to madam the fell down on the marble floor. She hold her red swolllen cheek and looks up at the person who ruined her ugly beauty. There was fire in Yibo's eyes and his face was also dark that the souls present at the scene, began to shiver.