Chapter 10

3rd Person Pov
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
On the road
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

3rd Person Pov°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°On the road°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan are in car. They are currently heading for shopping as planned. Yibo is holding Xiao Zhan's left hand with his right hand, while his left hand is on the staring wheel. They were listening to some car romantic musics. It was full of dreamy road drive. Xiao Zhan looks at Yibo

"Where are we going right now Yibo?" Xian Zhan asks innocently.

"We are going to the mall." Yibo replies.

"And...are we going to start our date from the shopping mall?" Xiao Zhan asks.

"No, our date will be begin from the next place....after mall. Shopping is for you to buy necessary things you need." Yibo said and glance at Xiao Zhan smiling.

Xiao Zhan looks down shyly while playing with his fingers. But then he looks at Yibo.

"Well....yes i need to buy some personal things and medicines for me,...i used to have in brothel." Xiao Zhan said.

Yibo take a glance at him with a confused look and furrows his brows.

"Why need medicines??" Yibo asks with eyes on road.

"I don't know but every month i bleed alot....for 4 to 5 days.....and my stomach also hurts alot." Xiao Zhan replies.

"Did you go for check-up?....do you know anything about your this illness??" Yibo aks worriedly.

"No. But madam did give me the assentials for this." Xiao Zhan replied.

"Oh.....do you want me to take appointment from doctor someday?" Yibo asks.

"Oh no...It is nothing serious. But if i feel the need then i'll let you know...don't worry." Xiao Zhan cutely replies.

Yibo lightly chuckles and shakes his head while Xiao Zhan just smiles blushing.

Mall Of China
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Mall Of China°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°