Chapter 19

_________________________________________

                  ♡  Wedding  Night 
             •*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

_________________________________________

Author Pov
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Time flew by quickly and sun went down. The moon was up but hidden behind the clouds. The weather was a bit hot in the daytime as the summers were near. But the weather forcast now tells a different story.

The sky was filled with dark clouds and the atmosphere was filled with the fragrance of rain. It seems like today it will rain.

The newly wedded couple had just entered their mansion. Both were in their own wedding dresses. The house was empty because Yibo had given the servents few days off. He wanted to spend his time alone with only his beloved.

Yibo watched as Zhan had a bit problem in climbing the stairs with his gown. Being a gentleman that he is, walked closer to his wife and helped him walk up the stairs.

Once inside the room, Yibo placed his car keys on the dressing table and took off his coat. Zhan was nowhere in the sight. He ran straight to the washroom because he didn't want to ruin his plannings that he made for the person who he now calls his 'husband'.

Yibo stared at the direction of the washroom and couldn't help but chuckle at his antics. Shaking his head, he proceeded with removing his shoes and socks along with tie.

He walked inside his wardrobe and took a set of  black full sleeves shirt with dark grey trousers. He then went to the other room to take a shower as their ones was being used by his cute wife. Wife? Yes he is wife now. Come on!

Yibo smiled slightly and closed the door behind of the bedroom.

***

Minutes later, Wang Yibo entered in his bedroom all dressed in his causal slacks. Just as he closed the door and turned around, his breathe left stuck in his throat as he stared at the sight infront of him.

 Just as he closed the door and turned around, his breathe left stuck in his throat as he stared at the sight infront of him

( Yibo's outfit )

There stood Zhan, his most beautiful wife in the world. He was standing infront of the dressing as he checked himself out moving from side to side. Zhan had his hands on his slim stomach flattening the dress. He was in his soft silky nighty which was glowing it's white color in the dark room. He looked gorgeous in that lingerie.