Chapter 9

3rd Person Pov
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Wang mansion
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Yibo and Xiao Zhankept staring at each other. Xiao Zhan blushed hard seeing the man infront of him. Yibo was wearing his trouser pants and his upper part was naked. He was shirtless. Xiao Zhan lowers his head as his cheeks tunred red.

On the other hand, Yibo couldn't get his eyes of Xiao Zhan

On the other hand, Yibo couldn't get his eyes of Xiao Zhan. He was gulping at the sight of the gorgeous beauty he is seeing. Xiao Zhan is in a black silk short night wear. It reveals his smooth milky white thin legs that are flawless. Black steps hanging on his shoulders. He is looking ethreal for viewers.

                   [ Xiao Zhan's dress ]

Suddenly Xiao Zhan hears some footsteps and as he raise his head, he looks at Yibo who is coming foward him. As he takes steps forward Xiao Zhan steps back until his back hits the wall. Xiao Zhan suddenly remembers what he was thinking minutes ago.

[ Flashback : Xiao Zhan in closet ]

Xiao Zhan was choosing night fresses for himself when his attention was caught by a black nighty dress. He took out the dress and looks at it closely.

'Hmm...i should try it out.' Xiao Zhan thinks while taking off his clothes, he is wearing and putting the black nighty.

After changing the dress he goes out of the closet to check on the mirror and then made an eye contact with shirtless Yibo.

[ Flashback ends... ]

'Oh no!...why i wore this dress??..now Yibo will be mad at me.' Xiao Zhan thinks as he stares directly in Yibo's eyes.

Yibo puts his right hand on the wall and leans down to Xiao Zhan's face.

"Are you...by any chance seducing me?" Yibo ask in his deep husky voice.

"Huh?!" Xiao Zhan stunned at the question.

He shakes his head and gulps alittle.

"No, i..j-ust ....uhmm.." Xiao Zhan stutters as words don't comes in his mouth.