Five

The kittens had wanted to play, so we'd played tag and hide-and-seek for hours.

Ed and Debra were amused by our games and came to sit outside on the porch, seemingly waiting for something.

"You think they'll take a kitten with them? For her to play with?" Debra asked.

I nudged Ant with my nose, the small amount of force caused her to roll onto her back.

In the distance, we heard the sound of a car. I perked up my ears and watched a black SUV drive down the driveway and stop in front of the house.

The kittens were all standing in various places around my legs.

The front doors of the SUV opened revealing Tony Stark and-Pietro?

My ears shot up and I ran over to Pietro, I jumped when I was in range.

He caught me, but his back slammed against the side of the SUV laughing, "I missed you too draga," he said, putting me back on the ground.

Another car door opened revealing Wanda, I ran over to her and jumped on her too. She used her abilities to hold up my weight after staggering back a step.

I heard Debra and Ed jump to their feet in shock as Wanda held my weight easily.

"I knew we would find her," Pietro said as he took me from Wanda, putting me back on the ground.

Tony Stark walked over to Debra and Ed after he'd leaned against the car a bit awkwardly during our reunion.

He started to give the pair excuses as to how I'd gotten here.

I looked up at Pietro and Wanda, glancing at Stark before back at them.

"He is not who we thought he was. He and his friends saved us and stopped us from doing the wrong thing," Wanda informed me.

That was when Pietro started telling me a story about a robot named Ultron.