Thirteen

It had been a few days since Tony and Bruce's visit.

Neither Pietro nor Wanda had brought it up to me, and I didn't bring it up to them.

I was now allowed to wander the tower on my own. Apparently Tony had made 'protocols' that JARVIS had to listen to when it came to me.

They sounded boring, the only one I'd found so far was that I was not allowed to go in the vents. I found this unfair since Clint frequented them.

I was in my human form, wandering the tower, when I heard a grunt followed by a thud.

I furrowed my eyebrows and started towards the noise.

There was a door that was being propped open with a weight. Whatever was going on the other side sounded... intense.

It was definitely a fight, that much I knew.

I learned that much from HYDRA; although, those fights consisted of more than just quiet grunts.

I shifted into a rat as I neared the door, skittering and peering around the door.

It was Natasha and Clint, they were on a rubber mat in the middle of the floor fighting.

Clint threw out a punch, which Natasha caught before throwing her body up, wrapping her thighs around Clint's neck before she threw him to the ground.

My little rat eye's widened as I skittered into the room.

Clint's eyes snapped to my little figure before I even started to shift back.

He swatted at Natasha, who then looked in my direction as I shifted back.

"Well hello Annabeth, nice of you to join us," she called, not even the slightest bit out of breath.

"I want to do that," I told her as Clint stood back up.

"What? This?" she asked, and that was all the warning Clint received before Natasha had her thighs wrapped around his neck and had thrown him back on the floor.

He landed with a much more audible grunt than last time, "Seriously Nat?"

Natasha said nothing, but grinned in response.