Eighteen

After Wanda decided to let Clint down, the four of us headed downstairs to meet the others on the main floor.

Everyone else was already seated on the various couches and seats.

"About time!" Tony called, he was at the bar pouring bourbon in his eggnog.

"Anyone else want some?" He then asked the others, shaking the bottle of bourbon. No one did.

"No, but I want some more hot chocolate that Steve made yesterday," Natasha said.

Everyone then stared at Steve. Steve made the best hot chocolate.

He sighed, getting up, "Who all wants one?" Steve asked, looking around the room.

The answer to that question, was everyone.
.
.
.
As Steve made the hot chocolate, Wanda asked me to get all the presents from under the tree and distribute them to everyone. Most of the presents were from Tony.

I finished putting everyone's presents into piles in front of them when Steve finished making the hot chocolates.

He did not let me help distribute them, "They're very hot," he informed me as he gave Natasha's hers first.

"Here, let's sit you down and I'll give you yours," Steve said, putting a hand on my back to guide me to my seat between Pietro and Wanda. He handed me my drink before giving them theirs.

Steve finished distributing the drinks before seating himself behind his pile of presents.

There was a moment of silence as everyone stared at each other.

"Well? Let's begin!" Tony exclaimed, snatching one of his gifts.

Seemingly, that was all it took for everyone to start tearing into the paper.