Six

Two hours later, we were finally all getting in the car.

Debra and Ed had said their goodbyes and Tony let one of the kittens that wanted to come with me in the car.

Two seats in the very back of the car were down and the third was up, which was where Pietro was sitting.

Wanda was sitting in the middle row and Stark was driving.

I laid down in the back with my head on Pietro's lap, Coon was sitting with Wanda.

As soon as we'd pulled onto the road, I shifted back into my original, human form. "Pietro!" I exclaimed, jumping onto his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck.

He laughed, "I told you we would find you princessa,".

Coon was meowing in confusion.

"Would any of you care to explain why I picked up a horse and why said horse is now a person?" Stark asked, looking at us in the rear view mirror.

"This is our little sister Annabeth," Wanda answered, I could hear the smile in her voice.

"How did she get to Wisconsin and how and when did you separate?" That voice wasn't Starks'... it was coming from the car itself.

"That was just Clint," Pietro murmured to me, "He is talking over the phone," he added as Wanda started to tell the story.

"It was when you came to Sokovia, when you came for the scepter..."
.
.
.
We could hear explosions in the distance, they'd been getting closer and closer since they started half an hour ago.

Pietro and Wanda were having a quiet argument that I wasn't supposed to know the topics of.

After a few moments, a particularly loud explosion shook the base. It was then they seemed to come to an agreement.

Pietro crouched in front of my and grabbed my shoulders, "Princessa, I am going to take you a few miles outside the base okay? To that dock you like, I am going to put you on a boat headed to America okay?,".

I nodded my head at him.

"Stay hidden and stay safe. While you're on the boat, maybe turn into a mouse, something small. When you reach America, get somewhere safe and turn into a vyatka, that is your favorite yes?"

I nodded my head again.

Pietro picked me up, the world swirled around us and we were suddenly on a boat. He kneeled down and kissed my forehead,

"We will find you again Princessa, I promise,".

He watched me shift before disappearing.