BlackBerry x fem. Killer monster reader

A/n : Hey guys, so this chapter is written for females but read it if you want! Play the song whenever! 

Warning this chapter contains : swearing, spelling mistakes and grammatical errors 

Information note : Reader is a killer and many people are afraid of her. She is also a monster (pick whatever monster you want), and friends with BlackBerry.

Y/n pov

I quickly jumped out of a window and rolled on the snow. 

Jumping up I started to run before I got caught.

Quickly I ran into a house I recognized and slammed the door behind me. 

"Y/N IS THAT YOU!?" I heard someone shout "Ya it's me Blackberry no need to worry!" I yelled back.

Me and Berry have been friends for a long time, he doesn't really care if I'm a killer, just as long as I don't kill him and his brother. We made that deal several years ago when we first met.

To be honest I kinda wish we weren't just friends...

BlackBerry pov

When I heard it was just y/n who had come in the door I calmed down. Papyrus was currently at the shop and I had something to ask y/n.

I walked out of the kitchen and saw y/n cleaning her knife off. 

To be honest I was a bit scared to ask her this. 

So I took a deep breath and then asked..

Y/n pov

I was sitting on the couch cleaning my knife,  trying to ignore the pain in my boob. I must have hit it while I was running, bro it fucking hurts when you hit your boob!

I sighed and kept wiping the blood off my knife until I saw Berry walk in.

He looked nervous,  which is fucking surprising because he never looks like that.

He usually looks scary like he wants to kill someone. 

When I saw him take a deep breath I'll be honest,  I got a little uneasy.

He walked up to the couch and sat down beside me.  He looked at me and asked," y/n, will you be my girlfriend?"

I just stared at him like a fucking dumb ass for like 10 minutes because no one has ever confessed to me before. 

  Before I could speak he got up and said "you know what, never mind,  it was a stupid fucking question anyway". I jumped up and grabbed his arm, "of course I'll be your girlfriend dumb ass,  what took you so long!?"

He smirked and kissed me, it was a rough but not forced kiss, it was quite nice...

AHHH okay I'm done, hope you enjoyed this badly written oneshot! Bye!!

♥ Vote ♥ Comment ♥ Follow ♥