Chapter One - Catching Feelings

It was about 10:00AM, and Tommy had just awoken with a yawn. He silently got out of bed and changed into something comfortable before plodding over to the kitchen to eat some breakfast. He grabbed a box of cereal from the pantry, and fixed himself a small bowl and then walked over to his PC to see if any of his friends were online. He turned it on and the rainbow monitors flickered as the screen appeared. And just fortunately, Ranboo was online. He hopped into VC and sat for a minute until Ranboo had noticed him. "Oh, hey Tommy." He said, blinking kindly. He had been sitting by a window, not wearing his mask and glasses, and his beautiful gray eyes were glittering in the morning sunlight. Tommy could see his face in the reflection of the screen, noticing his own rosy cheeks. He tried to hide it by starting a conversation. "Oh! Err.. Hey Ranboo. What're you up to?" Tommy asked. "Oh, nothing much. Just looking for something to do because I am utterly bored out of my mind." He replied in an exasperated tone of.  Tommy let out a quiet giggle, and sighed. "We could play Minecraft or something?"  "Hmm.. sure. I've only got a few hours though before I go out with Dusty." He said. "Oh yeah! I forgot you guys were going to do the park stream today. "Yup. It'll be fun though, it's been awhile since I've seen her face, so it'll be good getting out there with her for a bit." "Yeah, sounds fun, I wish I were there with you." He stopped for a moment, feeling quite lonely. "Hey, remember that I'm still coming to the UK next month to see you, and everyone else. And Dusty's coming along with me, so that's twice the fun!" He said, giggling.
"Eh, I guess you're right." Ranboo and Tommy went on talking for about 2 and a half hours, polishing things up on the SMP with Sam and Niki. "Oh, look at the time. I've gotta go! Talk to you later, Tommy." "Bye, Ranboo." Tommy said back, waving. He could still feel the butterflies fluttering in his stomach. What is this feeling I'm getting? Tommy thought. I'm always so nervous around Ranboo, but why? Oh, screw it. I'm gonna go get a coffee or something from down the street. Tommy sighed, and put on some shoes before walking to the door and down the street to his local café. When he arrived, he walked up to the cashier and ordered his usual iced mocha. When he was served, he thanked his waitress and left the shop for home. When Tommy arrived home, he went to the couch, and sat down before turning on the TV and searching for an interesting channel. He finally found something, and kicked his feet up on the automen and relaxed. 
-Ranboo POV-
Mark was on the phone with Jay as he was walking to the park. He was glad that she chose this day, because it was so beautiful out. It took him about ten minutes to walk to the park, and he'd run into a few fans before he'd arrived. When he'd finally gotten to the park, he saw a brunette girl with beautiful wavy hair, blonde tips, and glittering hazel eyes sitting on the bench. "Hey, Dusty!" The girl looked up at him, and smiled. "Took you long enough, Ranboo!" She said in a teasing tone. Dusty got up and ran toward him, pulling him into a hug. "Been too long, Mark." Ranboo pulled away after a little bit, saying: "It really has been too long, hasn't it?" Jay nodded. "Look at the time, we'd better get started shall we?" "Oh! Yes! And we've gotta be quick too, or everyone on Twitter will think we're dead!" Dusty broke into laughter. She laughed so hard that her face was red. "Okay okay, don't pass out now." Dusty slowed down a bit, but still giggling. Mark pulled out a small GoPro from his backpack, and turned it on. He went onto Twitch and went live. "Aaaaand welcome guys!" Dusty's face bounced into the camera, and the chat went wild; As they had not expected her to be here with Ranboo. "Ello!" She said In a funny high-pitched tone, making Ranboo and the chat laugh. "Well shit, someone's clipping that!" She said in the same voice, giggling. "Well, shall we get started?" Dusty nodded eagerly. "Hell yea!" Ranboo shook his head, still laughing. "Alright, no more baby voices."
"AAAWH, FINEEEE." She huffed. The stream had gone on for about three hours, mainly just discussing the things that they wanted to do in the future, and how they would do it. "Alright guys, that's it for today." The whole of chat were starting to wave goodbye, and putting hearts to Dusty; They were glad they got to see her.
They then ended the stream, bidding farewell to eachother, and went home.

Thanks for reading this part of 'Something Like Love'!
Remember to stay healthy and safe. Chapter two will be out soon!