Chapter Five - Comfort comes First

(Ok, quick note. I'm putting this thing where they can transform into their C!s, or already are their C!s, just pointing that out.)
Also yes, the drawing of the wolf hugging a pillow was created by me, and the wolf is Jay in her natural state. When my other book 'Bloom' is released, it will make more sense. Anyways, enjoy this chapter! :]

- Ranboo POV -
I lay on the ground in the airport, my arms wrapped tight around Tommy's neck, not letting go.
I could feel my eyes watering as I began to run my fingers through the other's soft, silky blonde hair.

I still couldn't believe that he was actually here, the boy that I'd fallen love with, right here with me, softly breathing on my chest.

I stuffed my face into his shoulder, and let the tears run as I continued to grip onto his neck until he muttered something softly into my ear.

"Okay- You're choking me, Ranboo-" I then let go, sat upward, and Tommy did the same. "O-oh! Uhm.. Sorry, Toms.. I just didn't know how to react.."

He gently smiled, laughing, then sitting for a short moment. But after, he did something unexpected.

He pulled down my mask and glasses, cupped his hands onto my cheeks and leaned in.

I knew what was about to happen.

Alas, our lips met for a short moment, and I closed my eyes to take in every second I could. After a small while, we broke the kiss as Jay and Toby continued to take mass amounts of photos.

I could feel my face boiling, but I was satisfied. Oh god.. I hope nobody saw that..

"DAMN, YOU GUYS ARE SO ADORABLE OH MY GODDDDDD-" Jay silently screeched as she hopped up and down and Toby rapidly nodded his head in agreement.

Tommy silently giggled, then realized something. "I've wanted to do that for awhile... Oh fuck- Ranboo- I'm so sorry! W-Was that oka-" I hushed him by grabbing his hand, and giving him a gentle look.

Tommy swallowed hard, smiling, then nodding as the entrance to the airport opened to reveal a cool, autumn evening breeze. Jay's shoulder's quivered as the light breeze grazed them.

"Ooookay, it's cold. Time for home," Tommy stated.
"Damn right, I'm freezing my tail off over here-" Jay replied, shivering again before taking a hoodie off of her waist and over her torso. The hoodie was a soft gray and read : "Me Gustaaaas!"

She then fixed her hair as Tommy laughed. "If she's cold, then she's gonna like what I have at home." Toby snickered as Ranboo softly tilted his head in confusion.

"Oh, and here, you can have these back." He handed Ranboo his mask and glasses back. "Ah, thank you."

He gently took the objects from my hands and put them back on his face. It made me sad knowing that he didn't like the way he looked, It tore my heart. ...But he's so beautiful and doesn't even know it.

. . .

If he doesn't know it, then I'm going to show him just how beautiful he truly is.

.^* Time skip to Toby's House*^.

- Jay POV -
Tommy opened the door, and the first thing I saw was a massive pile of fluffy pillows and blankets. My pupils dilated, I could feel it.

"THERE'S..SO..MANY.." I said, gasping, and then I darted over to the spacious area where all of the pillows lie, and melted face-first into the mass pile.

The boys began to laugh as I lie seemingly lifeless on the pillows and blankets.
"I figured you'd probably like that." Toby said, laughing.

"I LOVE IT SO MUCH.." I replied, sitting up and still wide-eyed from the sight of the gigantic pile of pillows.

"Okay, my turn." Ranboo said, walking over to join me while sitting down. He felt the pillows with his hands, and then lie down.

"They're so soft, I could fall asleep here!" He said, as I replied with a faint, muffled grumbling. Ranboo giggled, and then yawned.

I sat up and looked out the window. I could see a filtering gray light seeping gently through the window as night silently made its way into the world.

"Tired, Boo?"

Ranboo visibly blushed at the pet name, and I stifled a small smirk. So did Toby.

"Uh.. Y-yeah?.." He said, gently fidgeting with his hands.

"Well then.. why don't we watch a movie? I always fall asleep during those, especially long ones."

I nodded my head in agreement, and so did Ranboo.

"Movie Night!" Tommy shouted as I darted to the kitchen to start making popcorn, but then stopped myself. "What are we gonna watch though?" I asked.

"Uhhhhh.... How about The Greatest Showman? I like that one." Toby said. I looked at Ranboo, and he returned the glance as we both began to rapidly nod our heads.

I then stood up and skidded down the hallway and to the pantry as I poked my head in and snagged the popcorn from one of the shelves.

Then ran to the counter, opened one of the cupboards and took a bowl. After, I opened the microwave and placed the bag in rightside up and closed it.

I set it for {Insert amount of time} and then pressed start. "IT'S GOING!" I shouted. And Tommy replied: "OKAY!"

.'* Tommy POV *'.

I was sitting on the couch and I heard Jay shout: "IT'S GOING!"

I replied to her with an "OK!" Ranboo sat next to me and laid his head back on the edge of the couch with a sigh.

He took off his mask and glasses and placed them on to coffee table next to the arm of the sofa.

My face turned a crimson red, and when Ranboo looked at me, I immediately turned away to avoid his gaze. "Tommy, I can literally see you blushing. It's okay."

I looked back at him with flustered, and pleading eyes. "...Cuddle with me?.. Please?.."

"Oh alright, puppy-eyes, fine.."

He moved closer to me as I laid my head on his shoulder and started to run his fingers rhythmically through my hair. We both began to fall asleep as Jay and Toby sat down, and the movie began.

' WOOO LET'S GOOO I SPENT WAY TOO LONG ON THIS BUT I DONT CAARE HAHAAAJAJAJSAJS'

Anyways uh- I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Make sure to get food and water, and sleep if you need it.

Goodnight everyone!

You are loved,

. ' * @dustydoesthings * ' .