Chapter Seven - Flashbacks

This chapter is based on Aries' backstory!! You might not understand, but I will summarize it at the end for yall. :] They are also their C!s in this chapter. (Art is not mine)

TW : Blood, slight gore, Hanahaki, Slaughter/Murder (I'll let you know when it ends/starts)

- Cara POV-

I grabbed my phone and quickly booked a flight before searching through my closet and stuffing my things into a suitcase lying on my bed.

I changed into a white tie-dye hoodie and quickly covered the entire livingroom floor before reaching the front door and slipping on my shoes.

I then ran straight back, grabbed my suitcase, and retraced my steps back to the front door again.

I threw it open, and got into the drivers' seat of my car, and realized I'd forgotten my keys.

"Ugh!" I ran straight back into the house, grabbed my keys, and locked the door before getting into my car again and turning it on.

"That piece of shit is so dead."

- Jay POV-

After being introduced to everything in before the movie last night, I'd quickly gained my sense of direction around the house.

I walked into a decently-sized room down the hallway, and sat down on the bed.

I let out a sigh and let my head fall onto the mattress. 

I could feel a throbbing pain in my neck and head.

I sat there for a little bit and very slowly, started to black out.

[TW begins here. If you are sensitive to this content, please skip this portion of the story.]

I opened my eyes to see a small brown she-wolf with a reddish underbelly facing towards me.

She seemed afraid, her eyes were wide with terror, and blood stained the ivy trees surrounding the terrain.

"H-hello? Are you okay?" I asked anxiously, waving my hand.

She can't see me...

"Why are you so scared?" I asked once more, yet she still didn't reply.

I turned around, then realizing what she was so afraid of.

Me.