1

Sanemi's pov. 

He glared at the Hashira with utmost disgust. The black-haired slayer stood in front of him as he fixed his head down to the ground. Sanemi's head twitched with anger while his hands were clenched in a tight fist. He had almost cut himself with his nails from the pressure. 

Oyakata-sama had paired them up onto a mission to investigate an area of oddly large killings. It is suspected there is a lower or upper-rank demon committing the killings. 

Sanemi let out a long sigh of despair and tilted his head to Giyuu. He viewed Hashira as self-centered and arrogant. He hated Giyuu's facial expressions, telling how he was above the other Hashiras. 

He scoffed at the shorter Hashira who stood there pathetically. His head was still fixed to the dusty ground. 

"What are you staring at the ground for?!"

Giyuu didn't respond. 

"What? Are you fucking deaf Tomioka?!"

Giyuu tilted his head up to face Sanemi and still gave him no answer. 

"What was Oyakata-sama thinking, when paring me with your incompetent ass?"

Giyuu blinked blankly. 

"What am I thinking? Not like you're going to respond anyways."

"Are we going yet?" Giyuu said. 

"So that's what you're going to say? Yeah, yeah let's go."

Then they head out to their mission, investigating the area and asking the people for information about any demons. Of course, Sanemi had forcibly insisted that they would work separately on this paired mission. 

"Tomioka, let's work separately."

"But Oyakata-sama paired us up for a reason."

"Like I fucking care."

Sanemi then proceeds to run in the opposite direction.