7

Sanemi's pov. 

He opened his eyes slowly, adjusting to the surroundings, everything so unfamiliar. He found a bandage on the back of his head, touching it lightly. A wet towel on his head as well. He turned his head sideways and saw a sleeping Giyuu, sitting on the only chair this big empty room had. His head was lying gracefully on the blanket Sanemi was using.  Yet again, he was surprised at the sight in which both of them were in this type of situation. This time, he did not yell.

At the time of his and Giyuu's meeting with Master, he did indeed have a lot of thoughts pacing around in his head. 

He had given a lot of  thinking to Master's words: "For the time being, I will make sure you two will hopefully become friends."  

Conflict in his mind raged as he truly still wanted to believe he hated Giyuu. It was as if there were a race discussion between a devil and an angel on his shoulders. 

Since when did Demon Slayers have to be friendly with each other? What else is Master just plotting? 

He considered the thought of how his recent actions towards Tomioka had been fairly unusual. The night in which they had stayed together, Sanemi's actions towards Giyuu were particularly too friendly

What's wrong with me? Why is it sometimes when I see him...I... Shit. No. That's fucking bizarre. Get a grip. 

An intrusive thought came into Sanemi's head. He flushed pink in embarrassment and shame. What if Sanemi had gone further into removing Giyuu's uniform? Other than Giyuu's bare neck, muscles, scent, he also remembered the pace at which his heart was beating. To be true to himself, he wanted to go even further. 

All I need to do is be his friend. Once Master's satisfied with the completion of my task, I can abandon this "friendship" for all I care. 

The air in the room in which they were discussing suddenly felt cold.  Sweat on his forehead began to trickle down, his head pounding with pain, his sight unfocused. He decided he would endure it until the meeting has finished. 

He walked out of the room with severe muscle pain and a throbing thirst in his throat. He noticed there was someone approaching him - Giyuu. 

This is fucking definitely not the right time. I swear if he asks me again about my face, I will wreck him so hard he can't walk. 

"Shinazugawa."

"What?"

"I was wondering if you're truly feeling well. Your face is still flushed."

"Shut the fuck up Tomioka. I'm fin-" 

Now back to the present, the memories have finished relaying where Sanemi laid.  He was too tired to think, tired of thinking of him. 

He heard the sound of Giyuu shifting around. Sanemi then quickly shut his eyes, pretending to sleep. He didn't want to look at him, in fear of what might happen in his brain again. 

"I wonder if he'll wake up."