PART 5

Sam took you around the store, gathering basic essentials. He got you a pink suitcase and a tag to put your name on it, like the bright pink wouldn't tell everyone in the group that it was yours.

The two of you ran into Danny at the electronics section. He was looking at the vinyl selection. "Sam! Look what I found!" He said, holding up a record.

Sam ran over and took the record. The black covering was shiny from the plastic protectant. You could tell exactly what it was. You smiled. You could tell it made them happy to see their album in a store. Danny looked at your half-full cart. "You need more stuff if you're coming with us. Where's your phone charger? Your clothes? Obviously you'll need a jacket since you're such a cold human." He said.

You smiled. At least he didn't mind. "That's where we're going." Sam said.

Sam grabbed a charger from the shelf and added it to the cart and you both strolled on. You headed to the clothes, but passed the home section on the way. "Pillow and blanket?" Sam asked.

"Probably." You said.

You grabbed a soft furry throw pillow and matching blanket. The both of you travelled on. When you got to the fashion section, you were lost. You normally just picked out things that fit from the thrift store, but changing yourself meant you'd actually need to try.

You looked around for a few minutes. You grabbed some essentials, jeans, underwear, socks.

"Y/n!" Sam yelled. He held up a cute tan sweater. It had tassels on the hem. "Do you like this?"

You smiled. "Yeah. I really do." You walked over to him and found he was in a section you hadn't explored.

You found a few pieces you liked. Sam also found you a few things. He'd bring different sizes since he didn't know your size yet. You'd tell him what size, then he'd go back and get the right size. Eventually he got the hang of it and would bring the right size.

"I think this is all I'll need." You said.

"Are you sure?" Sam asked.

You nodded.

"You don't have anything to sleep in." Sam reminded you.

"Oh." You said.

The two of you headed over to intimates, where Sam stayed in the walkway. You snuck a couple bras in the cart. You found a couple nightgowns made of a satin-y fabric.

You pushed the cart out into the walkway and Sam took it from you. "My brothers aren't done yet. Wanna look at books?" He asked.

"Sure." You said.

Sam led you to the book section, where he immediately abandoned the cart. You pushed it with you and looked at the books around you. You picked one up and read the inside flap of the dust jacket. "That's a good one." Sam said.

"You've read it?" You ask.

"About two weeks ago." He said. "It's a page turner for sure."

"Do you have a copy?" You asked.

"Yeah. It's in my bag." He said.

"Can I borrow it?" You ask.

"Of course." He said, smiling.

You wrap your arms around his waist as he reads the back cover of a paperback. He places his hand on your arm and sighs. He turns around, not breaking your embrace and hugs you.

"You don't have to say it back, but I really think I'm falling for you." You say.

"I'm falling for you, too." Sam says.

You smile and laid your head in his chest. You could hear his heart beat, steady and strong.

"Thank you." You said.

"For what?" He asked.

"Letting me...exist with you right now." You said.

"Thank you for existing with me right now." He said.