PART 13

A/N
THIS PART CONTAINS LEWD ACTS
MINORS DNI

The band comes out and Josh greets the venue. Sammy locks eyes with you and smirks. Your jaw is still on the floor. He slings his bass over his shoulder. The familiar tune of "The Barbarians" starts to play and your heart started racing. You hadn't felt this way in forever. Your cheeks got hot. You watched Sam pour his heart into the rhythm. The crowd swayed. Your heart jumped every time his eyes met yours.

Was this what he meant by 'pay for it'? Because you were paying for it. This was agony. Your heart couldn't calm down. Your breath was hard to catch. Your face wouldn't stop being red.

After the show ended, your heart had started to slow. Your breathing became more steady. The crowd disappeared. Sam came back out and helped you jump the barricade.

"That was...something." You said. "Torture."

"Was it?" He smirked.

"My heart raced the entire show. My face was as red as a beet." You laughed.

"I know." He laughed.

"I think I definitely paid for my tribulations." You joked.

"Nope." Sam said, leading you through the venues doors.

The streetlights exposed the bus that you called home. The two of you climbed in.

"No?" You asked.

"Definitely not." He said.

You turned red as you passed the twins and Danny. "Why's she all red?" Jake asked.

"I smacked her butt." Sam said.

You laughed. You walked back to the room you shared with Sam. He locked the door behind him. He turned on a Bluetooth speaker on a nearby shelf and connected his phone to it, playing some classic rock.

"You frustrated me." Sam said, with a smile. "It's your turn." 

You sat on the bed, silent. Sam took off his shirt and threw it on the floor. "Tell me if I do something that makes you uncomfortable?"

You nodded. Sam kicked off his moccasins again. He crawled on his knees to you. He grabbed your face in one hand, the other holding the back of your head. He kissed you passionately. Your heart skipped a beat. You inhaled sharply as his lips met yours. He parted your lips with his tongue. You ran your fingers through his hair.

He rolled over, laying you on top of him. He pulled you deeper into his kiss, his hands now finding their way up your shirt. Using his thumbs as leverage, he took your shirt off. He caressed your skin. He unclasped your bra. You let it fall off of you and you slung it in the floor beside the bed.

"God damn." He mumbled.

He ran his fingers over your chest, touching every inch. His fingertips trailed down to your jeans. He used one hand to unbutton yours while he used the other to undo his belt and unbutton his. He laid his belt to the side.

He leaned up, burying his face in your chest, kissing your skin. "Lay on my lap."

He scooted back and you sat down on his lap. "No. Lay down. Face in the bed."

You rolled over. He took his palm and rubbed your ass. "You made me frustrated. You made me yearn for you."

He gave your ass a small tap. He waited. "Is this okay."

You nodded.

"I need a yes or no." He said softly.

"Yes." You said.

He spanked you a little harder. "You made me wait." He spanked you again. "Three hours."

He flipped you over and crawled on top of you. "I should have gave you one for each minute." He said, looking deep into your eyes. "But, you've been pretty good otherwise."

He slid his hand underneath your unbuttoned jeans over your underwear to your clit. Your body froze.

"Sensitive?" He tilted his head. "He gently circled your nub over the cloth.

You nodded. He took his hand out and took off your pants. You attempted to take off your panties.

"Nope. Not yet." Sam said.

He slipped his fingers past the cloth and lace. You could feel the heat you produced. You wanted Sam. You'd never felt this way for another human, let alone this intensely.

Sam moved his fingers up and down your folds, teasing you. You couldn't stand it. You slightly moved your foot to feel his erection. It bulged and throbbed in his jeans.

"Someone's ready." He said, taking off your panties.

He buried his face between your thighs, nibbling and licking the sensitive skin on your thighs. Your back arched from the teasing, and your hand went into his hair, trying to pull him into you.

Sam gave in to your neediness. He ravaged your warmth, licking and sucking at your clit. He massaged two fingers inside of you as you moaned. He moved his tongue up and down and his nose flicked in just the right spot. "Sam" you moaned.

"Call me Daddy." He growled.

"Daddy." You moaned softly.

Sam moaned quietly at the name you called him. He pulled away. He took off his jeans and boxers, exposing his erect length. He sat on the bed, legs extended. He patted his thigh. "Ride it."

You nodded. You straddled his thigh and gently rocked. "Faster." He growled as he caressed himself.

You started rocked faster. You felt an orgasm brewing in the pit of your stomach. You reached for his length as it brewed. "Don't you dare cum." He smirked.

You whispered. "Yes, Daddy."

Sam lifted you, laid all the way back, and sat you down on his length in one swift motion. "Oh my god." You whimpered.

His size was something to get used to. It burned as he rocked his hips up and down inside of you. His hands gripped your hips as he started thrusting faster. You moaned and threw your head back.

"Look at me, baby." He said.

You bit your lip and met his gaze. He smiled. "Feel good?" He asked.

You nodded.

"You feel so good for Daddy, Y/N. You're being such a good girl. Taking all of me so good." He mumbled.

Your thighs squeeze around him as your orgasm grew stronger. "I-"

"Let it go baby." Sam said.

He continued to thrust into you, and began to use his hand to caress your clit. The tension in your abdomen suddenly came to a head as electricity filled your body. Your legs started shaking and you couldn't suppress the moan you let out.

"There you go." Sam encouraged as he laid you down, his length still in you. He kept thrusting in you as he massaged your clit a little more furiously. Your back arched. You grabbed his back and dug your nails into his skin.

"Yes, baby. Show me how good it feels." Sam said.

Sam thrusted a little slower. "I'm going to cum." He said.

He pulled out of you and painted your stomach. He kissed your nose. "You okay?" He asked.

You nodded. "More than okay."

He put on his boxers and grabbed some sweatpants. "Stay there." He exited the room before you could warn him that his back was mangled.

His brothers and Danny all hopped and hollered as Sam came back into the room with a bottle of water and a paper towel.

"Let's clean you up." He said.

"They know don't they?" You asked.

"I forgot about my back." He laughed.

You giggled. Sam wiped you off as you took a drink of water.

He undressed again and climbed into bed once again, pulling you close.