PART 15

You passed the boys on the way out of the bus, all of them giggling.

"What are we laughing about? I want in on the joke." You said.

"Sex is funny." Danny said.

"Ah. I see. Sorry boys. Must be funny when you can't get any." You joked.

"You got a sassy one, Sam." Josh laughed.

Sam laughed and punched his brother in the arm. You both exited the bus into the cold air. You ran into the days venue. Sam took your bag and led you into the shower area. He locked the door behind you both.

"How does showering together work?" You asked.

"Do you want to get clean?" He asked.

"My hair is greasy." You laugh.

"So is mine." He chuckled. "I'll show you."

He stripped his clothes and turned on the water in the stall. You followed suit. The water was warm against your skin, but Sam's skin was warmer. You pushed yourself close to him.

He took your hair into his hands and brushed his finger through. After a couple times, he grabbed your shampoo from the basket in the floor and put some in your hair. He massaged the product into your scalp, and then onto the ends of your hair. He leaned your head back into the water. You opened your eyes to see his lips slightly pursed with concentration. You smiled. He repeated the shampooing process again. He got the conditioner and applied it to the ends of your hair and then ran his fingers through your hair. You laid your head on his chest and pulled him close.

When he rinsed your hair, you reached for his shampoo. You stood on your tippy toes to reach, but you made it work. You did the process twice, then conditioned. After rinsing, Sam pulled you close. "This is why I like showering together."

The water ran against the two of you as Sam picked you up and leaned you against the wall. You wrapped your legs around him as he bit your neck. He kissed the spot he bit. You could feel his length growing in size beneath you. You sighed in frustration.

"See?" He asked.

You smiled and nodded. He slid himself inside you slowly, this time it didn't burn. He thrusted slowly at first, then picked up his pace. He kissed you. He freed one of his hands to caress your breast. You moan and then let out a little giggle.

"You feel naughty?" Sam asked.

"Yeah I do." You giggled again.

Sam thrusted harder. You moaned louder as you got closer to climax. "Don't hold it." He groaned.

You tangled your fingers in his wet hair as your body tensed. You shook with delight. "There you go. What a good girl." Sam praised.

"Let me down." You demand.

Sam let you down. You got on your knees and took his length into your mouth. "Oh my god. What a good fucking girl." Sam moaned.

You bobbed your head slowly. It was almost choking you, but you wouldn't let that stop you from making him feel good. The moans coming from his mouth were more than enough to keep you going. "Fuck." He moaned as he wrapped his fingers in your hair, tugging slightly. "I'm gonna cum." 

You didn't stop. You went faster, wanting his cum in your mouth. He moaned louder as he finished in your mouth. "Oh my fuck." He growled. You swallowed his satisfaction.

"That." He said, helping you up, "was to die for."

"Agreed." You said, grabbing your body wash.

He took the soap from your hands and put an amount in his. He lathered your body up, making sure to get every inch of you clean, kissing you during the process. When you were clean, you did the same for him.

After your communal shower, you dressed in that same room. You put on the pair of flare legged pants Sam had picked out and an orange sweater. You paired it with fur-lined moccasins.

Sam put on a muted orange suit, with no shirt, of course. He only wore his moccasins when his feet would have to touch concrete. You both gathered your things after brushing your teeth and went back to the bus. Sam braided your hair while you sat on the futon. Jake was on a soap box about some sort of game he was playing, and you listened intently.

This was love.