intro & cast

━━━━━━ ☀︎,━━━━━━━...‥・

summer sadness
(!? god knows i am the girl
i am because of you !?)

summer sadness(!? god knows i am the girli am because of you !?)

. . . synopsis

Aaliyah Caddel was a trobled kid. She was abused her whole life, by her father -- Gael Caddel. Her mother left the picture when she was very little. Aaliyah never knew anything about her mom, only that she left the Outerbanks a few months after Gael started drinking, and moved to California, where she now has a husband, and recently gave birth to twin boys / leaving her almost one-year-old daughter with the man she ran away from. Gael Caddel and Luke Maybank had been best friends since high school, and you could infer their parenting rubbed off of one another. Aaliyah met JJ when she was still in diapers, and they've been best friends for as long as she can remember. Then, they met John B in third grade, and Pope in the 5th grade. Kiara had been friends with them their whole childhood, but ditched them in freshman year and started hanging out with the kooks. But, that didn't last very long, as a year later -- Kiara was now hanging out with them again.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☀︎ OUTERBANKS ☀︎༓・*˚⁺‧͙
SEASON 1

IM GOING TO GET SHIT FACED DRUNK,
WANNA COME WITH ME MAYBANK?
aaliyah caddel

YOURE MORE THEN JUST A FUCKING
FRIEND TO ME, OKAY?
jj maybank

AALIYAH ' ali ' CADDEL
( the impulsive one )

AALIYAH ' ali ' CADDEL( the impulsive one )

"What do you give me if I do?"

"Well, I can't unfuck him, so go cry
about it or something,"