# seven

━━━━━━ ☀︎,━━━━━━━...‥・

"I'M JUST SAYING, I DONT UNDERSTAND
WHY YOU DONT AT LEAST TRY WITH KIARA"

so, here's the plan. the three musketeers / jj, aelia, and john b we're going to go talk to ms. lana, so they could figure how the fuck big johns compass ended up in john bs hands.

"she clearly likes you," aelia defended, as leaned on the two front seats. "see, even lia said it!" jj pointed.

"she's all like, oh john b!" the blonde boy sarcastically moaned, making aelia laugh.

"oh is that what she does?" john b tunred his head from facing the road to jj.

"she's sketching about you diving, then she kissed you!" aelia said, pushing his shoulder before continuing, "you didn't see me acting like that." 

"she kissed me on the cheek." the brunette corrected the blonde girl, "it's not like we were makin' out or something."

"low-hanging fruit, bro." jj stated, looking from aelia to
john b. "don't pretend you don't notice." the blonde said, before pointing to his blue eyes, "i see it in your eyes, your like, 'i kinda like that," and you start blushing n' shit." jj said, looking back at aelia.

"i blush?" john b asked, before aelia answered. "yeah, you sorta do man."

"really?"

"yeah." jj defended aelia, as he reached over for the compass they found the night before. john b tried to grab it out if jj's hand, "hey— don't!"

"i was just looking at it" jjs voice squeaked as he looked at the golden compass.

"i gotta admit, your fathers compass in scooters boat, that's freaky." jj said passing the compass to aelia who was still poking her head between the two seats.

"yeah, that's why we're going to talk to ms. lana, figure this whole thing out." john b said, as he drive closer to lana grubs house.

"i'm sure she should love to talk to us." jj said, putting his foot on the head board.

"yeah, it's not like her husband just drowned or anything."
aelia said, before she leaned back into the twinkies back seat.

the rest of the way to the house was silent, jj messing with the
compass he stole back from aelia, john b focused on the road, and aelia focused a joint she was rolling for later.

when they had reached lana's house, jj and john b got out of the twinkie as aelia slid the vans door open, putting the joint she rolled into her back pocket.

the three teens walked up to the house as aelia said, "you know what this house looks like?"

"whoever lives here smokes too much weed." jj said, turning behind him, to see john bs reaction as the two blondes walked together.

as all three of them walked up to the house, they could hear glass shattering and a few crashes.

"bullshit!" a males voice rang from inside the colorful house.

"maybe we should come back.." jj said retracting a few steps.

"what the fuck.." aelia whispered before she was hushed by her friend. "no, no, shut up. shut up, guys."