# eleven

━━━━━━ ☀︎,━━━━━━━...‥・

"ALL RIGHT, KEEP A LOOK OUT."

the pogues arrived on land where they transferred to the twinkie. they drove behind enemy lines, so they were on figure eight.

"all right, keep a look out. we're behind enemy lines." jj looked up at his gun, reloading it.

"yo, come on man just put it back." john b said, though jj ignored him. he send aelia a look from the front seat, knowing she was the only one he would listen too.

"jj—" aelia started before the blonde boy cut her off. "what? you can never be too careful." aelia rolled her eyes at him, as pope came out of the van to stand next to jj from outside the door.

"hey, i predict that bringing a weapon into a four-star hotel will likely cause more problems then they solve."

"thank you pope." john b said, as kiara poked her head into the front seat beside aelia, "i swear to god, i'm gonna throw that thing into the ocean, jj."

"put it back." aelia finished, before she followed kiara out of the van. john b grabbed the gun, not in the safest way possible but managed to get it away from jj.

"you can't grab a gun like that." jj told john b, before continued. "cant forget my badge." jj said, grabbing the badge that would help them get into the building that had wofi, so they can search where the royal merchant layed.

"professional busboy." jj added, leading the pouges where they needed to go. "so, where are we going now?" pope asked, as they followed the blonde boy into the large rich people hotel jj had been working at since the summer before freshman year.

"we're getting on the internet because only rich people have electricity right now. this way!"

jj brought them through the kitchen of the hotel, as he yelled out, "andrew!" he looked around till he saw andrew and nods at the guy, "what's up, bro?"

the group followed him as jj went to grab shrimp off a plate, "mama L, good to see you!" jj said. "hey, no! jj!" the lady was quick to slap jjs hand with a spoon as john bs eyes light up at the food.

they walk out of the kitchen, "see, they got the backup generators going? kooks don't miss a beat."

jj quickly snuck them into the room with a bunch of computers as popes eyes light up and he runs to the computers, "sweet lord, the internet! i've missed you."

"let me get in there. gotta check out my insta models," stated jj making kiara sigh, "we don't have time for that." jj just shrugs and smirks, "okay, i guess i'll just have to stare as lia instead."

"hey. hey! hey!" john b reached into his backpack and pulled out the map to show pope the coordinates. "i got the map!"

"coordinates. please?"

"34* 57' 30" north. 75* 55' 42" west." pope typed it up into a website which would show where the coordinates were on on earth. "boom, continental shelf right there."

"well, if it's off the deep end, it's not gonna be much of a treasure hunt, is it?" he sighed, zooming into the red mark on the computer screen.