# four

━━━━━━ ☀︎,━━━━━━━...‥・

"I THOUGHT THE CHÂTEAU
LOOKED BAD."

after the john b found the motel key in the sunken boat, the five pogues headed over to where the coast guard was making their central for the serge. though that had no luck, because the men were too occupied with some crazy lady yelling about dog diabetes / so they went to go check out the motel that the key came from.

aelia and the rest of the scooby gang all stared at the beat down motel the key belonged to, none of them could tell if it was because of the hurricane or if it was just a crappy motel.

"this place is a shit show." john b stared at the motel, which had broken furniture and trash scattered all around the grass in-front of it.

"motel or meth lab?"

"i'm gonna say both." aelia turned her head to look at kie who was sitting right beside the girl on the edge of the boat.

"doesn't look like a place somebody with a grady-white would stay." john b annualized the building in-front of him as he drove the boat closer.

"no, it looks like a place someone with a grady-white would get killed." pope corrected the brunette boy that sat beside him.

the boat slowly reached land where they could tie off, jj jumped out first making sure the boat was tightly secured so the rest for the rest of his friends. aelia then jumped off the boat into the green grass standing next to jj.

"hey," pope said, gathering the attention of john b. "don't let them go anything stupid." he then pointed to the two blondes that stood next to each-other.

"oh we will." aelia scrunched her nose, as john b looked back at her.

"i'm not making promises." john b said, before pope mumbled something neither the blondes could make out.

"be careful." kie softly announced to john b, handing him the keys to the motel they were about to search. "i mean it." she smiled at him, making john b blush.

the brunette jumped off the boat, following the actions of his other friends only minutes before. jj looked at aelia with a questionable look on his face, silently asking what the hell was going on with john b and kiara / before the blonde girl shrugged and got up to follow john b, jj quickly following her.

"just be so careful, john b" jj grabbed john bs shoulders,  before running his hand down his chin. aelia walked backwards in-front of the two boys as john b pushed the blonde boy off of him.

"god, your so weird." he mumbled, stepping closer to aelia trying to get away from jj.

"what the heck was that about?" jj questioned, his eyes moving from john b to aelia. "i don't know, maybe she wants us to be careful." john b replied, annoyance in his tone.

"no, since she heard you're being threatened with exile, she's just been, like," jj started, massaging the brunette boys shoulders. "oh, just be so careful john b, oh just give me that john d already." the blonde boy moaned, before looking over at the blonde girl who was holding back a laugh.

"right aelia?" he pointed,

"yeah, man." aelia said, turning around and walking beside john b. "when are you gonna swoop on that, dude?"jj asked.