CHAPTER 16

ISIGODI
CHAPTER 16

ROXANNE

She continued to pacing up and down in an attempt to calm her anxieties, but it was ineffective. She repeated their conversation from the night before, describing how she had disrespected him, and tears streamed down her face. Azanda's comments kept running in her head as she drove to the resort. She had recognized she had overreacted to the whole Nkululeko situation and was now apologetic. She was, of course, a cry baby. So she was bawling like nobody's business right now. She hadn't even heard Nkululeko enter, so when she felt arms wrap around her body, she was taken aback. She sniffed as she turned to face Nkululeko.

“Has anybody told you how ugly you look when you cry?” she pouted and he chuckled while wiping her tears. “Crying this much is not good for you. You will get a headache. Hush now. I am here.” he brought her to his chest and she inhaled his cologne. That seemed to calm her down. She exhaled loudly and Nkululeko knew she had stopped crying. He went to sit on the bed and brought her to sit on top of him. “Now tell me, why are you crying?”

She cleared her throat. “I didn’t think you would show up. After everything I said last night, I didn’t think you would want to see me again, let alone talk to me.”
“I know you were being crazy. I have about 3 sisters, so I know when a woman is overreacting and still about to change her mind.” Roxy rolled her eyes and Nkululeko laughed. “I haven’t cancelled our plans to go to Durban seeing that we are somehow back together.”

“Do you want to get back together with me?” she asked in a little adorable tone. He just turned her face and perked her lips.

“You are going to be my wife and that’s a promise. Sure we will have problems from time to time but that doesn’t mean we have to throw away what we have. Soon you will be carrying a little Khukhuza in this beautiful flat belly of yours.” He said brushing her flat stomach and she cringed. “What part makes you cringe sthandwa Sami? The wife part of the baby part?” she sighed and tried to move from him but he held her tight.

“Lekoh we haven’t known each other that long and now you are talking about marriage. Don’t you think you are moving a bit too fast? You don’t even know me that well.”
“Well I do know you are a cry baby, so.” He shrugged and Roxy rolled her eyes.
“I am being serious.”

“Well you are a cry baby, aren’t you?” she stomped her feet and he laughed. He loved teasing her. “Okay, I hear you. How about we revisit this talk after you are done with the project you are working on? For now let’s just enjoy our time together and allow me to shower you with love and take you places.” He placed her on the bed and towered over her. “Do you agree with that?” she nodded.

“Yes. It seems doable.”
“Now what made you change your mind about us?”
“I talked to Azanda and she made me realize I was just being crazy and gave me a sound advice. She is such a great friend.”
“That she is.” he said as he started kissing her neck and unbuttoning her shirt.

They helped each other undress in between their kisses. He did lift one of her full tits and gave the nipple a good suck while finger fucking her. Roxy’s hole as dripping and she was now taking more than two fingers so he laid her back onto the bed. She opened her legs and he began stretching her love hole, gradually inserting more fingers, and this thick lady’s pussy was opening up. Next she got onto all fours and he really worked his fingers into her hole to the point where Roxy was taking hand his hand inside her. She was panting hard muttering “oh my God, oh please, oh yes.”

He laid her back onto her back raised and parted her legs then guided his shaft into her well stretched hole. His shaft was fully wedged in her pussy, he took one of her tits into his mouth and sucked it so hard, she let out an ‘ouch’. He wasn’t deterred and carried on sucking her tit as well as sliding his hard shaft in and out of her wet hole pussy which took her mind off the pain he was causing by sucking her tit.

Her moans began to grow louder and their breathing deeper. Roxy kept on having one orgasm after another. Nkululeko knew he wasn’t far from cuming, so he pulled out just as Roxy was about to experience another orgasm. She grunted and as she was about to raise her complaint, he slammed back inside her, hard and fast.

--
SOKALISA
He walked inside MaVezi’s house to find her reading a magazine. She was a young girl who fancied nice things in life but all that changed when she met this charming dark and tall Buthelezi man who swept her off her feet just by smiling at her. She was taken and it didn’t take long for her to give him her virginity and that led to her pregnancy which led to the famous break up of Sokalisa and MaNene.

Of course he missed MaNene and times she resented MaVezi for making him lose the love of his life. But as time went by, he grew to love and appreciate her. There were a few instances where he uttered MaNene’s name in the bedroom. That would leave MaVezi shattered because she couldn’t understand what is it that she lacked. She was younger, more beautiful and fully figured. She was a true definition of a trophy wife and she thought she was enough. Well she didn’t see the other first two wives as threats because they were just too rural, plain and boring. Why else would he marry someone younger than them?

But with the Nene doctor, it was a tough competition. The woman was in her early forties but she looked like she was still in her twenties. She didn’t age very fast. Even after she left the Buthelezi household, she was still a threat because MaVezi knew MaNene would always have a big spot in Sokalisa’s heart. So news of her possible return to the family didn’t sit well with MaVezi. She knew that she was going to lose her husband because where MaNene is concerned, he just loses all morals and starts behaving like a love sick teenager. She remember how heartbroken he was when MaNene called off the wedding. He was like a zombie for a whole two weeks and even drank like a fish, well until MaMhlongo talked some sense into him.

“Nkosikazi.” He said and she raised her head to look at him. She placed her magazine on the coffee table in front of her and turned all her attention to him. This name is one of the things that ticked her off. Sure being called nkosikazi was nice but the way he said ‘mkami’ to MaNene just felt like he was proclaiming his love for her in front of the whole world. “Sthandwa sami.” He said as he settled on the coffee table in front of her, facing her and took her hands into his. “Please look at me.” she raised her eyes and looked at him. They were glossy and he knew she was this close to crying. “She is coming back but nothing is going to change my love. Things are going to be the same?” she swallowed hard as she saw her marriage failing right before her eyes.

“Is she the one you have been spending all these past nights with?” she asked in a shaky tone. He couldn’t handle her stare right now, so he nodded as he looked at their joined hands. “How is it that nothing is going to change when things have already started changing? You didn’t bother to come home for a whole weekend just because you were with her. Is this how things are going to be from now on? You ghosting us just to spend quality time with your beloved Fundiswa?” he shook his head.

“I am sorry about the way I behaved the past weekend. What you must know is that I love all of you equally and I am going to die proving that. MaNene’s return doesn’t mean I will abandon anyone. I have had a conversation about abandonment issues with Azanda and trust me I have leant my lesson the hard way by having a 21 year old reprimand me like I am a toddler. So trust me when I say I won’t abandon you. I just wanna spend time with MaNene catching up because we have lost so many years apart.” Tears just fell from her eyes and she didn’t bother wiping them.

“This is exactly what I am talking about.” His heart broke when he saw his wife crying because of his actions. He didn’t say anything. He just brought her into his chest and she wept. Finally she calmed down and kept on sniffing.

“I am sorry for making you cry sthandwa Sami. I am going to make it up to you. You can plan one of those trip of yours and we can go together but after Zithulele’s engagement party of course.” He said removing her from his chest and wiping her tears. She rolled her eyes but she couldn’t hide the silly smile on her face. Sokalisa was charming like that. “Now do you want pizza?” she laughed and nodded. “Well let me contact those Lalela Foods people to bring it for you.”

“Thank you Mnyamane wami.” He blushed a little and she laughed.

He was happy to hear her laugh because he couldn’t have one of his wife sad or unhappy about the return of MaNene. A part of him knew that many things were going to change once MaNene is back but he tried to convince themselves that he would give all his wives quality love and time because, according to him, he loved them all equally.
.
.
.
#Isigodi
#MinenhleNkosiTheAuthor