CHAPTER 22

I am shocked to learn what Zithulele's fiancé did. I didn't even know her personally but I can say that I  wasn’t expecting this from her. This is not the way an engaged woman behaves. Anyhow, this means he is going to be committed to my friend. I don’t know how the family is going to react to him bringing a Xhosa girl. The age factor might also start some disagreement. Getting to the mall, we first start by heading to the grocery store.

“So did you guys use protection?” Veli whispers as we walk side by side on the dairy products’ aisle. I chuckle and shake my head.

“I may have been a virgin, but I am not stupid. Plus he is the one who just took it out of his drawer and wore it after going down on me.”

“And you laid there like a fried chicken waiting for him to put it on?” I burst out laughing and put yoghurts on our trolley. “Come on, I need the details.”

“Here? At the grocery store? Really?” she rolls her eyes. I nearly drop the Danup I am carrying when my eyes land on him. “Siza.” I say, a bit too loud and he turns to me. He is carrying a toddler. He smiles. I realize that he has cut his hair because last night he had a fade cut and right now he is bald.

“I get that a lot Miss. I am Siwenzelwe but people call me Nzelwe because Siwe is a girl's name. I am 3 years older than him.” This is super weird. If I didn’t know better but I would say he is his twin because the resemblance is too much. They even have the same voice.

“You always give this detailed explanation to everyone who thinks you're him?” he laughs.

“No. I usually ignore them. You're lucky.” The toddler starts fidgeting. He kisses her cheeks. “Well see you around Miss…”

“Buthelezi.”

“Mnandingamunye.” I smile as he walks away.

“He looks so much like Siza.” Veli says with her eyes popped out.

“Tell me about it. I am still freaked out.” We both laugh.

“Who is Siza?” my brother asks coming from behind us.

“That’s my cue to leave.” I push the trolley forward and Veli laughs.

“I have to love and leave you babe. I will see you tonight.” I hear Zithulele saying. I don’t need to turn around to see that they are kissing. After a few minutes Veli catches up with me, placing her arm around my shoulder.

“You're making me your rebound.” She laughs and rolls her eyes.

We meet up with the others and check if we got everything. We then go pay for the food and Gadla goes to pack it in the car. We head down to the restaurant and order lunch.

“So I slept with Vumisa the day before we came here.” Mbuyi says in a low tone. We keep quiet digesting the news and then we all start screaming. She just laughs and covers her face with her hands. “Come on bahlali. People are watching.”

“We don’t care. So give us the details. How was it?” Nomthi asks with a silly smile on her face.

“He was a bit gentle the first time and then on the second round, he ravaged my pussy. Gosh it was like he was saying ‘you have been depriving me so much good food for a long time'. Luckily we were at a lodge, so nobody complained about my screams. And trust me, they were loud.” We continue laughing but a bit lower right now.