A Date with a Sith

Turn After turn I took running after my master through the dark Palace, my eyes peeled for any sudden movement and my ears keen for any noise that wasn't mine. I Had lost Obi-Wan a while ago and was searching for him by using his force signature, that was something I had never done before. I heard the familiar clash of lightsabers just to my right, there I saw Ventress disarm Obi-wan and put him in a corner. This was my chance, a chance to prove something. I pushed my body forward using my adrenaline, I ignited my lightsaber. Now or never. Gathering the rest of my courage I slide on the ground, stopping just under the red sabers blocking with my violet one. " Nice try Ventress, but I'm afraid I'll have to cut this date short," I told her smugly, she grunted as I pushed her off.

We engaged in a heated battle, though most of it was me blocking her attacks. She was better than me by a long shot, I don't know how much longer I can last. " You know- master- A little help- would be appreciated-argh" I grunted as Ventress had me in another Lock. Obi-Wan then used the force to grab his lightsaber " I thought I told you to stay behind, My Padawan" he said, igniting his saber, was he really doing this? I'm about to be fried! " Sorry Master- but- I couldn't let you have all the fun," I say dodging  all of Ventresses hits. Eventually, she subdued me by knocking my lightsaber from my hands, Obi-Wan then stepped in " I was hoping you'd be less like Anakin and actually listen. Now shall we continue?' he asked Ventress. The sith just gave a sinister smirk " My pleasure". I quickly grabbed my lightsaber and went to aid Obi-wan, the two of us worked together as one taking on Ventress, he would attack and I would block, then I would attack and he would block. In enough time we had overwhelmed the Assassin. " We know of Dooku's plan to turn the Hutts against us. It will not succeed" Obi-wan tells her, getting on her nerves " It will when the truth dies with you" She then attacked at full force, swinging with passion and vengeance. It took all of my strength and stamina not to fall over with the amount of sheer force. 'Ametrine, do not ask questions. Just follow me,' Obi-wan told me, not even two seconds later he jumped out the window. Not wanting to be left as sith slices I quickly followed him with Ventress on our tails. Outside, I felt a shift in the force " I sense it too, Anakin is gone. You've failed, Ventress" " I think she knows that master there is no need to rub it in" I commented. I figured out what Obi-wan was doing, he was getting her angry. Angry enough to mess up in her technique so she would be easier to beat. Unfortunately, I don't think it was working as fast as he hoped. We continued to counter and prairie  all the way across the outside bridge, Obi-wan managing to snap her lightsaber in half. " Your Master will not be pleased," he teased, knocking a lightsaber out of her hand. Now, with only one lightsaber I found her less intimidating and easier to combat with. Ventress backed off regaining her stance " The Hutt is safe, there is no point in fighting any longer. We've won. Lay down your weapon." Master tells her. Out of nowhere, a fighter ship zooms by, taking Ventress with it, I leaned over the edge to see where she went " Leave her Ametrine, our quarrel is not with her." Obi-wan tells me as he gathers himself " But" "But nothing the Hutt is safe, that is all that matters, Now head back to the ships" I give Obi-wan a guilty glance " Uhh Master? Which way is back?" he looked at me in disbelief " Don't tell me you forgot your way here?" I just sheepishly smiled " Oh my forgetful Padawan, let's go. I'm sure Rex still needs our help" he laughs walking away.

We  made it back to the palace entrance with little to no difficulty just in time to help Rex and his men finish the job with the droids. I was sitting on a rock waiting for the go-ahead to leave, suddenly Obi wan's com went off " Kenobi here. Anakin, have you reached Tatooine yet?" He asked " Almost, but we ran into some old-" Anakin's voice rang through " Anakin, did you get shot down again?" My master asked annoyingly. This time it was Ashoka's voice " Yes" I giggled at the duo's Antics "This ship is too slow. I haven't had time to modify it yet" Obi-wan looks down " I'm still cleaning up your other mess, but we'll get there" He then hung up. " Is this how it's always gonna be Master, me and you cleaning up after Anakin?" I asked with a smile " he just chuckled a bit " I certainly hope not my Padawan, I'd much rather spend my time training you at the temple than on ground control". I gave Obi-wan a genuine simile, despite the chaos this has been a very exciting adventure " I don't mind it so much Master, it's certainly an experience" it was Obi's turn to smile " It certainly is my Padawan it certainly is" And with that, we left to go clean up Anakin and Ahsoka's mess.

I Stood in a cruiser with my Master and Master Yoda, we were meeting with Anakin and Ashoka. The republic was able to gain The Hutt's favor in the war, which was great news. I see Obi-wan give Anakin an approving look. The Jedi won this battle, and I hope we win many more.

A/N- And that concludes the Movie! this took a while to completely finish but I am proud of how it turned out. Now onto the series!