"Did He Just Say Bombs?"

(Obi-Wan POV)

I released a deep sigh as I exited the council room with Anakin. We were just assigned another mission, this time on Naboo. "When do you want to leave Master?" my former Padawan asks, "If Naboo really does need our help as soon as possible. However, I have to find Ametrine and see how well she did in her sparring match with Windu. Meet me at the docs in two hours?" I suggested, Anakin nodded and headed to his quarters hopefully to pack.

              I arrived right outside the sparring area Ametrine said she was going to meet Windu, glancing around I found no traces of the young girl. Strange, Walking further into the open room I am met with the aggravated presence of a feared Jedi master. "That padawan of yours worries me obi-wan," he said not opening his eyes " I'll take it she never showed up then?" I inquired, though we both knew the answer. " No, and I'd rather not search the entire temple for her either" he responded although his tone betrayed his words. "Yes well leave it to Ametrine to forget her weekly sparring match- although I do believe this streak was a record for her, three weeks in a row" I state rather proudly, the two of us have come to know Ametrine's forgetfulness the best so I asked Windu to be of slight aid as I try to strengthen her memory. Currently, she has remembered three weeks' worth of sessions, a new record for her. "Yes, it appears so" Windu agrees, not wanting to waste any more time I leave with a nod and head to where I am fairly confident my Padawan will be.

               Sure enough the moment I walked into our quarters and into our little library I found her curled up on a chair with a book in her hand. " what was it this time?" I asked leaning on the door frame, clearly caught unaware the poor girl jumped out of her seat with a small squeak. " oh force! Master don't scare me like that!- wait why are you back so early I thought- Kriff the sparring match with Master Windu, I missed it!" she rambled, something I found she did when she was embarrassed or nervous. I walked up to her with the intent to lightly scold her " yes you did, and as your master, I would like to know what exactly did you miss this session for? Which book was it?" I asked referring to the book she had left on her seat. Ametrine left her gaze on the floor and solemnly walked over to hand the book to me, looking at the cover I smiled ' The droid'. "Well, it looks like B4 BAKN can wait. We have a new mission on Naboo" I told her. Immediately her gem eyes brightened as she ran to go pack, just by being herself she made me smile.

(Ametrine POV)

Arriving at Naboo made my bones buzz with excitement, the planet was breathtaking. Lavish green fields, blue crystal rivers, it looked like paradise. Unfortunately, we weren't here on vacation and the conversation being held reminded me of that. Apparently, senator Amidala went looking for the lab with jar jar and hasn't returned. Anakin sent Ahsoka with the sweet gun gon peppi to find them, while I stayed with my master to gather more information. "Dr. Nuvo Vindi, the senior medic for the Perma families. He disappeared ten years ago." the Naboo general explained, I felt bad I couldn't remember his name. " good news, my soulless automaton friends. We now have enough of the blue shadow virus to start filling the bombs." " Did he just say bombs?" I asked in disbelief, I read about this virus in one of the Order's books. It's extremely lethal, no one is immune. " If those bombs get released we will have a galaxy-wide plague, A war would be the least of our worries" My Master voiced. The general spoke up again " there is good news, senator Amidala found the lab. She sent us the coordinates before she disappeared. We've managed to get a geo scan" "it is enormous" " it looks like there are three entrances, and look that one room has high radiation- perhaps that's where the bombs are" I pointed out looking over the digital map, out of the corner of my eye I saw Obi-wan nod in approval. " if Padme has alerted them of our arrival-" " and then we go in guns a-blaizin' she may get killed" "it's a risk we have to take" the two Jedi argue. " Master? May I suggest something?" " of course trin" " perhaps I- or Ahsoka and I can sneak into the lab first get Senator Amidala out and then-" Obi-wan flicked his hand " absolutely not, I am not sending you into a lab with a deadly virus alone it is way too dangerous- Dr vindi and those bombs must not leave that lab" he spoke sternly. " And if they or we detonate one during the attack?" Anakin asked, Obi-wan looked at me solemnly " better to have one planet detonated than an entire galaxy" he then gently lead me aside " Now Ametrine listen to what I am about to say and please try to remember it." he said softly "I want you to run ahead to inform Ahsoka about how grave this situation is alright, and by no means- and I mean none- are you to enter that Lab alright?" he looked at me with eyes I could only describe as what I believe to be worry, not trusting my words to give him any comfort I nodded and gave him a confident smile, one he returned " alright, be safe little one and may the force be with you" he said patting my head, " and with you Master" I responded than ran to find Ahsoka in time.

A/N- it's summertime! which means more free time, which means more time to write!