Senator Binx to the Rescue

I was now tethered to the three men as were all tied back to back. To my relief, I was put between Anakin and Obi-wan. " What were we thinking? Following a sith Lord?" Anakin said, " what to do? What to do? I don't want to kill you per se. In fact, you seem like decent fellows, and the young lady of course seems wonderful '' just hearing Hondo speak to me made my body shiver, I indiscreetly retreated a bit further behind Obi-wan. " this is just business, and once I get my money we can go back to being friends. It's very simple. Now, try not to complicate things by breaking out again." he said leaving. " We have to get out of here before the republic arrives with the ransom," Master says, giving a harsh glare at the window " for once I agree with you" Count agreed. I sighed, all I wanted was a nap, now I'm tied to three men!

The next plan consisted of Obi-wan using the Jedi mind trick on the guard. It surprisingly worked and the four of us were once again walking out of the prison cell " so master, when are you going to teach me that trick?" I asked, he only looked at me " when you can learn to lift something heavier with a rock" he responded. While I did not like the answer he was right.I needed to build more strength before I moved on to more advanced techniques.

I got the familiar sense of deja vu as we rounded the same corners just an hour before only this time on high alert. Hondo's guard opened the door, stupidly not noticing the four of us creeping behind the box." oh hurry it up Dooku" " you should be patient, master. After all the count is is an elderly gentleman. And doesn't move as he use to" Anakin chastised. I swear how can three grown men be so childish in a situation like this? I feel like I'm back with the younglings doing a training exercise, only I'm the one teaching. "I suppose you're right." Master agreed, The count in discussion looked very unamused "I would kill you right now, if I did not have to drag your bodies." just his tone was menacing. ' Master save the teasing for when we don't have Dooku tethered to us' I pleaded to his mind, 'it's all in good fun trin' he replied. Nearly instantly an alarm sounded off causing our tethered trope to break off into a sprint knocking down boxes as we ran. Soon we came upon another door, Anakin kicked it down causing all of us to fall into a dog pile. "Ouch" I grunted, looking up from where I was I could now see that we were outside of the compound. " now we just have to get beyond that wall," Master said, "you make it sound easy Master" I commented knowing that four people tied together climbing up a wall was anything but easy. Anakin broke my thought when he started sprinting towards the wall pulling all three of us with him, he grabbed a pole and wedged it into the ground launching us into the sky towards the top of the wall. For a moment I thought we were going to make it until I realize only me and Anakin would be able to grab onto the top, and that's what we did. Even with Anakin's strength the weight of my master and the sith mainly resided on me, I could barely keep my grip when the pirates started shooting at us. " this is not going well" Anakin strained I agreed " yeah no kid- ahh!" I was cut off by a blast hitting my hand forcing me to let go of the wall, leaving all the weight to Anakin. The pirates also managed to blast the cord between Dooku and Obi-wan, which in turn caused my master to hang upside down in order to not lose the sith. "I guess this means we won't be friends" I heard Hondo say to Anakin.

We were sitting in our same cell, Anakin and Obi-Wan were arguing about how they were going to get out of here while Dooku remained silent. I sat in the corner cradling my injured hand, something didn't feel right. Something about me sitting in a corner injured seemed to awake something in my mind, and it was painful. I closed my eyes hoping to soothe the pain when I felt a gentle hand on my shoulder. "Ametrine?" I didn't open my eyes " it hurts master" I didn't specify where, but I assume he thought I meant my hand. " may I take a look at it? I promise to be gentle" the blonde master cooed at me, carefully I extended my hand out to him opening my eyes to look into his comforting blue ones. Gingerly he takes my hand and runs his fingers over the blaster burn careful not to apply an uncomfortable amount of pressure, it was obvious he had dealt with this kind of injury before. " it's not too bad of a burn, it will heal in a couple of days. As soon as we get out of here remind me to put bacta on it." at his words I grinned "Master, did you really just ask me to remember something?" he gave me a half-hearted glare.

The unkempt mood didn't last long as a couple of Hondo's men took me, Anakin, and Obi-Wan from our cell. We were then escorted to the main hall where they had terrifying-looking things in the center. The guards took Anakin and Obi-wan over to the machines while I was very roughly handled to kneel in front facing them.

(obi-wan POV)

the next thing I know I feel the cold nose of a blaster bushed harshly against my neck digging into it. ' Master..' she spoke through the force her voice clearly on edge ' don't worry dear, I promise it will be alright' I assured looking at her before facing Hondo " I guess the republic hasn't arrived with the ransom?" " Ah, your republic obviously doesn't want the sith lord." " They didn't show?" " ah, they did, they did show. With a huge army. That they thought would be enough to get the better of me, Hondo!" the republic sending an army? That doesn't sound right. " That can't be right" Anakin joined in the conversation " are you calling me a liar?" Hondo said as he grabbed some of Ametrine's hair tugging harshly to make her look at us. " you reject my hospitality, refuse to stay in your cell, and now you insult me!" he yells pulling at her hair once again. I could feel Ametrine's helpless stare as I glared at the pirate for what he is doing to her. "I'm just saying-" "- Anakin. This may not be the best time for you to speak." 'Seeing as he has my padawan held at gunpoint' then almost instantly I felt electrocuting pain flow through my body.it took everything I had to make it not look like it hurt as much as it did, for I did not want Ametrine to witness such pain. As it continued I could hear her pleas for Hondo to stop our torture, only to be silenced with a slap. I felt a feeling other than pain filled me, I felt something haven't felt as strong since Anakin was a young padawan. Suddenly the power was cut off freeing me and Anakin. We took the opportunity to use the force to grab our lightsabers and Attack Hondo's men. It took all but a minute for me and Ametrine to stand in front of Anakin, who was holding Hondo hostage with his lightsaber. " Time to go Master?" Ametrine asked, I smiled down at my Padawan "Yes trin, time to go"

(Ametrine POV)

After making it back onto our ship, and freeing Hondo unfortunately. I learned that it was actually jar jar who shut off the power. And that Dooku got away. I was now left to finally rest in a nice comfy bed- "Ametrine" I heard Obi-wan call, I turned around and gave him a confused look " yes Master?" " your hand, remember?" he told me gently raising his eyebrows. My hand? "Oh! Right, sorry Master I forgot-" he just laughed endearingly "it's alright, my forgetful little padawan".