an ever longing fate//TW

Warning, includes mentions of blood, implied abuse, kidnapping, a lot of suffering

"||𝙹⚍∷ ℸ ̣ ∷╎ᔑꖎ ⍑ᔑᓭ ᒷリ↸ᒷ↸, ̇/ᒷꖎᑑ⚍ᔑ".

Grian was on the floor, his multi-colored wings mangled and bloody across the floor.

another person was on top of him, pinning the bird hybrid's wings down with their sharp purple spear.

their face was covered, with only their mouth being shown as they gave a wicked grin.

"Oh dear hermits, you may have kept him for long, but now that has ended, bye bye for now~." they said before disappearing into purple smoke, the smell of corruption reeking at the areas where Grian's body was.

The only thing that was said at what just happened was from Doc.

"oh shit. "

--

Tango was in deep sleep before being woken up by his communicator loudly ringing.

the netherborne groaned before getting up and picking up his buzzing communicator, he answered it.

"Hello?. " Tango yawned.

Scar's panting could be heard in the other line, "Tango! quickly call the other hermits, code purple! code purple!. ".

Tango immediately knew what that meant, but wondered why they called him instead of anybody else on the server.

Tango opened up his control panel, and activated all of the communicators in the server, prompting a hermit meeting.

He quickly decided on choosing to use his natural wings instead of the elytra for quicker travel.

he stretched out his fire like wings, and flew down to spawn

--

Doc was frustrated, he knew trying to call Xisuma would be difficult due to the important admin meeting the admin had with other admins today.

Scar at least had a bit of luck calling Tango, being relieved when the netherborne picked up.

"we really need to quickly go back to hermitcraft. ''''We can't. " Doc replied,

Etho raised an eyebrow at the creeper.

" The next portal is only open a week later, and we can't even take the intertrain due to it being down. " Doc ranted. Etho hummed.

"There's another way you know. " Etho replied, "what?. "

Etho pulled out a small notepad from one of his jacket's pockets.

"here.", the white haired male handed the small notepad to the creeper cyborg.

Doc opened the small notepad, gasping at the contents.

" Etho.. it's pretty risk-" "says the man who exploded the living room this morning. " Etho interrupted.

"fair, but still, are you sure?. " Doc looked at him with uncertainty of what Etho was suggesting.

"I'm sure, I've done it many times. "

the creeper sighed, nodding hesitantly.

Scar looked at them both with a confused look, "what are you two talking about?. "

"Scar, do you know what MC Ports are?. ". Scar froze.

--

Grian was panting hard, the wound in his abdomen turning more purple as the watcher who stole him away teleported him into the 'le jury du destin' or more known as the 'hall of fate'.