Prologue: Everything Taken part 1

(A/N: Events Takes place during and After Sludge Villain Incident)

Saito P.o.V:

 "Get Dunked on...

My Gaster Blaster fires straight at the Sludge Villain causing the villain to Scream as he is Blasted to Smithereens. I then pointed my fingers upward which causes the Laser to go 90 degrees upward into the sky. I begin to pant as I deactivate my blue eye which causes my Blaster to vanish. I begin to walk away towards my brother Izuku as it does it begins to rain...As I did I could hear the bystanders, who were watching from a safe distance.

Bystander#1: *looks up as he sees the rain* "Rain?" 

Bystander#2:"Did he just...."

Woman Bystander: "He just changed the weather with a Laser.."

Bystander: "Who is he?"

Nearby Hero: "Whoever that kid is... He sure got a powerful quirk."

Before I could do anything I was suddenly stopped as I felt my hang being grabbed and raised to the air and I hear the crowd of people begin to cheer. I look over to see who had my hand and I was a bit pissed as I see it was All-Might in his buff form. 

All-Might: "NO NEED TO WORRY CAUSE HE IS HERE!!"

I was a bit amazed while also annoyed to see All-Might.. You think I forgiven him after what he just told Izuku about 15 minutes ago.... Piece of shit.. I then look over to Izuku, who had a worried look on his face. Crap..  now I feel like a jerk being praised  Little Bro is the real Hero.. not me. I then see he gives me one of his bright smiles.. this causes me to smile. 

(Timeskip):

After I gave the Pro-Heroes, a piece of my mind after, they scolded Izuku for doing the right thing. Seriously those guys should just find another job, if they didn't want Izuku to jump in they should have done their own job. Death Arms more like Bitch Baby Arms, am I right?

Anyways we were walking back home, when I heard someone running toward our direction. Me and Izuku turn around to see Bakugo: Aka Pomeranian.

Bakugo: "DEKU! SMILEY TRASHBAG!!"

Izuku: "K-Kacchan?"

 "Pomeranian."

Bakugo: "JUST CAUSE YOU TWO SAVE ME DOESN'T MEAN SHIT! I WILL STILL CRUSH YOU TWO EXTRAS GOT IT?!" He then walks away irritated. I look over to Izuku, who had confused look on his face.

Izuku: "Well... that was different.."

"Hm, well he's Baku'Gone' now!" *Bakatss*

Izuku couldn't help but chuckle a bit and we turn around as we do.

All-Might: *offscreen* "Finally found you two.." *We see All-Might in his skinny form walking over to us, who had a pissed off look as he looks to Izuku* "What were you thinking?! IF YOUR BROTHER HADN'T BEEN THERE, YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN DEAD BY NOW!!" *this causes Izuku to look down upset and begin to piss me off again* "I told you. It's almost impossible for a quirkless to become a hero. Despite your sheer courage, It's still too dangerous. Even if you made it, there will only be pains and hopelessness on your path." 

I stay silent as I glared at All-Might, who merely looks at them with stern look. He thinks that Izuku's path will lead to a path to pain and hopelessness.. What the fuck is he talking about?! Just who the hell does he think he is to decide Izuku's life?! All these words... were fucking pissing me off.

Izuku: *guilty tone "I-I'm sorry, sir. My legs just moved on their own when I see people in distress.." 

Yes Izuku has always been selfless he's more of a hero than all the pro heroes combine... Izuku's dream has been to become a hero who make others smile... You inspired him to have that dream