Chapter 11: The Reaper's Avenger Part 1

(Begin Music)

The Villains closed in on the Saito, all rushing him from all sides, all the while Bakugo was on the ground pinned down behind him, struggling to get free. But as they closed in on the masked vigilante, he quickly draws his sword from his hint revealing a long sword which had a serrated edge with a red streak on the back.

In blinding speeds, Saito swiftly slashes down multiple goons around his surrounding. Seconds later, blood begins to spray out of the numerous villains as several cuts and slash mark appear on the them, before they collapse on the ground.

Numerous villains with projectile like quirks begin to open fire at the lone teen, after getting a good distance away from him. Some even resorted to pulling out guns and open fire at him. However instead time begin to slow down for Saito as to most peoples, this would be moving too fast for them. However Saito merely sighs as time begins to speed up as Saito begins to swing his sword at incredible precision and speed, slicing and deflect every single one of bullets in the hail storm taking out multiple villains as he does. He even blocking the bullets heading straight for Bakugo.

(Like this)

Bakugo: *merely watched with pure shock at Saito and disbelief thinking* 'W-wha-a

Bakugo: *merely watched with pure shock at Saito and disbelief thinking* 'W-wha-a... this guy.... is.. he.. protecting me? Why the hell... is he protecting me? Just who is this guy? ' *Time once again begin to slow down but Bakugo merely watches as Saito uses his free hand and pulls out a combat knife from the side. and a small capsule from his pocket and toss it on top of Bakugo's trapped hand, which begins to release a strange acid-like substance, and burned the putty around his hands, but not harming it at the same time.* "Huh?"

Saito waits for the right moment to strike as multiple villain were either knocked out or jumped out of the way by the on coming ricocheting bullets. In a questionable move, this gave Saito the chance to throw the knife into the glass dome above, before leaving, launching himself toward the last of the Villains around him delivers a powerful drop kick in his face knocking himout*

Saito: *in his default tone towards Bakugo*

⛧ "̷͉͋̂̕̚H̷̲͍̀͂͠ę̸͎͇̮̔̕y̷͎͇͇̒.̸̝̥͌̀͋.̴̠̯͇̰̎̄͝"̸̥̣̘̺͙̿̌̋ ψ

Bakugo looks over to Saito, who merely glances over to him thru his mask.

⛧ "̴͍̋̎͌̚͝ͅY̷̛̯͙͇̜ͅo̷͕͝ǘ̷̘͇͇͓ ̵̟͗̉͗ǰ̵̛̣̫̀̾u̶̹͖͛͂́̔ş̴͉͙̻̼̒̈̿t̵͎͕͎́̍ ̷͍͐ǵ̸̰͋ó̸̝̙̜̀̌̃i̷̱͠n̷̘͎̒g̷̟̭͕̱̑̓̅ ̸̧̛͕̦̘̣̿͐̅t̸̢̝̝̠͎̓̓͠ǫ̸̛̳̰̯͌̌̐ ̶̥̠̍̿ḽ̷̩͓̗͆͌̈́̔ͅi̵̲̬̠̓e̶̖͆ ̶͙͂̀ō̴̬̼̭̔́ǹ̵̟͖̝̠́̉ͅ ̵̪̳͉͕̐̊t̷͖̘̗́̈̓ḩ̶͓̍̊̉͐̇ͅẽ̶͉̮̯̻̀͌͐̎ ̸̬͆̽́͘̕ḑ̶̡̜̱̮͒̈́̂͂͠i̴͚̟͆̓̊͘͝ŗ̶̱͕̔̈́͌t̶̘́̍̏͘͝ ̶̪͖̐͂̎̒ǎ̷̘̞n̸̢̪̼̖̜̓͝d̷͇͙͋͝ ̷̳̂b̴̧̞̮̠͓͒e̸̞̟̝̼͐̽̈́́͝ ̶̻̔ų̴͇̈́ș̷̑͆̆͗ę̵͖͎̯͗͗͝l̶̝̞̹̂̓̔̚͠ẻ̸̙̬̫̬͛̋̂s̵̛͔̮͋̾͆͝s̵̜̯̦̆̕̚ ̴̨̎͂̏̃̎o̴͇̒́̑̅͛ͅṛ̴̨̜̲̐́̐͘ ̸͔̺͘͝y̶͇̣̎͊͠o̵͓̗͘͠u̸͇͐͂̄ ̶̨̹̐͑͌͝g̴̯̙̓̓͑ò̷̥̥̮͍̏ȋ̵͍̣̩̀̊͋n̷͔̟̐̃̃́̉g̸̠̞̽̓͒̍͘ ̸̠̓̎̓͂t̸̖̘̙̲̏͗̊ǫ̴̃͊̋͂͐ ̷͕̏̌̌̄͠h̴͓̭͆̓̉͘͘e̴̹̘͓̓́̽̆͌l̶͉̲̩̰̤͐̽͊͗͝p̵͚̃̎͂̏ ̵̫̰̼͌o̵̧̻̭͋̉͊̃ų̸̛̣͎̈̉̈͛͜t̶̬͉̟͙̖̉͌́͌̚ ̸͙̣̍y̷̙̔̀̀̅ͅo̸̳̩̼̻̦͑̈̄͘͠u̶͚̭̐͒r̷̭͚̯̈́̅̓ ̸̖̚ç̸̘̜̣͑͠͠l̴̡̛̞̦̆̆ȧ̷̡̝͉̗̌̉s̶̜̥̋͛̐̅s̴͍̳͕̩̀.̶̳̘̳͙͙̈́͆.̸̪̱̹̦́͒̇.̷̨̜̝̒͛̀͝"̴̢̙̳̒ ☠