Chapter 15: Connections to another path

Saito P.o.V:

I am currently bandaging up the U.A student: Shamarrian Lupin, who had pushed me out of my way. I could have easily jumped out of the way of the debris... best keep a low profile. Though I am grateful that she did help me out, she did get injured nothing to serious fortunately. Seems that her classmates: Ochako Uraraka, Tenya Iida and Momo Yaoyorozu.

"Sorry... I should have been more careful with what I'm doing..." I say as apologetically as I can. Seemed to have worked as wolf girl gives me a thumbs up with a reassuring smile.

Shamarrian: "No worries! At least you didn't get hurt! That's all that matters!" 

Her smile... it's so bright.... just like...

Izuku: *V.O as a image of Izuku is seen smiling* "Saito!"

I snap out of my own thoughts and gets up: "I guess.." I walk over to an old refrigerator and examined it's condition. It didn't look to busted up..in fact it's perfectly intact... Just clean and sanitize... maybe check the wiring... But all in all not to bad. 

Iida: *coughs a bit to try catch my attention while proceeding to chop the air* "Excuse me, if I may ask what exactly are you doing here?"

"My part..." I say bluntly as I quickly began to rummage and toss away the old debris into the trash while place some of the good quality salvageable scrap metal (that I come across) into my bag* 

3rd P.o.V:

Momo: *leans over to Iida, Ochako and Crystal and whispers* "Perhaps we should leave him to his own devices." Before Ochako could respond Crystal walks over to Saito who was currently placing some kind of disc like device onto the refrigerator*

Crystal: *awkward tone before turning back to friendly* "Sooooo when you mean do your part? What exactly does that mean?" Saito merely looks at Crystal and sighs.

Ochako: *leans over to Crystal and whispers* "I really think he doesn't want to-"

Saito: *interrupts her catching their attention* "Did you know, that this place was once a popular tourist attraction?" *Saito gets back up and looks out towards to ocean as he continues as he clenches his fist* "You wouldn't believe it with the condition the beach as it is now... Even now.. it still tries to be notice with such a scenery like this... However, it is ruined by this disgusting trash... littered and poisoned by the people it had once walked on. And no one does anything about it....  The Society just pretending that this place had never existed..." *looks over to them* "So as I stated before... I am doing my part.." 

Saito takes out a device which looks like a sponge and tosses its the chemical filled water which immediately starts sucking up all the poison contaminates out of the sea water cleaning it. The sponge begins to turn from a bright yellow to a almost noxious black color before a bubble forms around it. Saito picks up the device and tosses it into the trash along with some more of the trash.

"It maybe little by little..... but.. this beach.. is part of my hometown." *looks over to the 4 with a calm look on his face* "And isn't it important to take care of my home."

Iida: *as the 4 of them look over to each other before Iida begins to think out loud* "He does make a compelling argument." 

Saito merely rolls his eyes before pressing a button from the side of his jacket. The devices on the refrigerator and many other appliances begin to activate causing them all the float.

Ochako: *looks around the floating applications* "What the-? *thinking* 'Is this his quirk?' *And before she could even ask Iida intervened*

Iida: *air chops as he yells out standing in front of Iida* "Hey! You shouldn't be using your quirk in the public without a license it's against the law!'

Saito: *merely sighs* "You know... I expected much more from a U.A student, however clearly they don't teach you to be much more observant to the surrounding. It is no wonder why that one of your class got attacked by Villains." *This causes Iida to be taken a back as Saito points over to the appliance specifically the little blue pad placed on each of them* "See those pad... they are a form of technology that I made defies gravity.. which follow me around as long as I have." *pulls out a small device from his pocket which is emitting a slowly flashing red glow from the top* "this..."

Saito puts away his wireless device back into his pants pocket before walking to his bag to pick it up.  But as Saito was about to leave with all the appliances floating behind him.

Momo: "W-wait!" *Saito stops under his face mask, he grits his teeth in pure annoyance* "You have all this knowledge... and all this amazing technology! So why not become a hero?" 

Saito: *shouted startling Momo* "Because I don't need a damn badge or a gimmick to help out my community." *glares at her* "I don't need to be a hero to help my people... All I need to do is prove myself that I can help out in my own way." *looks away*

Ochako: *asked * "Then if you won't be a hero then what are you going to be then?"

Saito: *sighs one last time as he had enough of this disappointing conversation* "I'm just Yami'o Samayo Hikari... and that is all I shall remain..." *finally having enough he walks off with his latest haul floating behind him. The 4 U.A students look at each other confused before looking back only to realized he was gone.. appliances and all.

Momo: *spoke up* "What a unusual person."

Iida: "Yes... he was quite odd... Hm.. I wonder if that Hikari fellow was really quirkless, though.."

Ochako: *looks over to Iida* "You think he doesn't have a quirk?"

Iida: "I'm not sure, just a thought.."

Crystal: "Whatever the case is... He is really open... a bit judgemental... But open.. I guess.." *check her phone and see how late it is* "Oh geez. It's getting late my parents are going to kill me!!"

Iida: "Oh yes! I must hurry home!" *runs off at top speeds leaving a trail of dust as he ran* "See you all tomorrow!" 

Crystal: *laughs a bit* "Now who's using his quirk?" *look over to Ochako and Momo* "Well I'll see you later!" 

Ochako: "Yah!" *Momo and Ochako run off at separate directions with her and Momo waving to Crystal* "Bye Crystal!"

As Crystal runs off back home, Saito is seen looking at the 4 from a roof top of a building, letting out taking out a old notebook that reads: Hero Analysis for the Future before opening it and turning to a certain page showing info on: Fire-based Quirk users and best ways to counter them.

Saito: *thinking* 'I will one day cross that flaming landfill better prepare for him.. and his lost soul of a son.... And I think I know how...' *looks over to next pages showing Complete data on: Ochako, Momo, Iida and Crystal, while the first three have a true hero rating of 4, 5, and 3(in listed order). Crystal is only one who has rating of 9* "Better make sure they stay on right path..."