Chapter 1: Mourning Revalation

Mitsuki P.o.V:

I am currently look into Saito, who was in the guest room sitting in his bed curled up.. his eyes look so lifeless... As if they had lost any hope.. I can't blame him for that.. It's been about almost two month... since Inko and Izuku's funeral...  we've been affected from the lost.. but he was affected the most.. He already lost his parents... and his childhood friend.. now his foster mother and brother... hasn't he suffered enough.. And what's worst... he doesn't talk even make the stupid puns.. or make any jokes or pranks.. drink ketchup or chocolate syrup (or eat any food for that matter) Hell I don't remember the last time he smiled...

Me and Masaru agreed to take him in for the time being till his grandparents, and relatives come to visit.. But his condition is getting worse and worse.. We all (includng Katsuki) been trying to cheer him up, comfort him.. but nothing works.. But we can't give up... he's the only remaining piece of Inko.. and Izuku.... I refuse to lose him too..

As I watch him thru the room.. I didn't hear Katsuki right behind me..

Katsuki: "Hey.." *I look over to Katsuki, who had a concerned look on his face* "How is he?"

I sigh before closing the door behind me as I only shake my head.

Katsuki: "Tch.." *rubs his eyes in irritation before looking down* "You know.. a couple days ago, Saito did go back to school one day..." *I look at my son a bit surprised* "He.. came back to get his U.A paper.. from the teachers... and tore it up outside...and kept saying he was sorry as he cried.."

I couldn't help but towards Saito's room and felt just awful...

"Maybe you should go talk with him... help cheer him up.."

Katsuki: *turns around* "I don't have time right now... " *walks away thinking 'I can't see yet...' *tears are seen running down his face as he thinks about him, Izuku and Saito smiling and laughing when they were kids* 'Not like this...'

(Timeskip) Saito P.O.V:

It was the middle of the night... it was quiet... dark and cold..... a perfect place... for a failure like me... All I wanted was a to see my family and friends be happy.. I wanted to make people laugh and protect their smiles... But how can I anymore, when I couldn't save the people I took care of me.. who raised me.. who gave me a reason to smile... who never made me feel like I was alone..

I am sitting on top of my bed... wrapped in my blanket, as I can't sleep anymore.. .Because I can hear them.. screaming. My parents.. my best friend... my foster mother and brother... all asking why I couldn't keep them safe.. I tried.. so hard.. and failed.. People like me.. deserve to be left in the abyss... alone

I look over to the laptop... and got up from my seat.. I then hooked up the battery charger to the outlet and connect it the laptop.. I turn it on and plug in my headphones before turning on the old computer and logging in.. I quickly look thru the many photos of my family.. from Izuku's 2nd birthday.. to the Christmas eve, where me, Mom and Izuku took a photo smiling in front of the camera together..

These are the few things I have left of my family... I begin to tear up as I place my fingers on mom and Izuku.. I miss them.. so much...

I look over to the box filled with All-Might's merchandise filled with rage. All I wanted to do was throw that stuff away, burn it and smash it to bits..... But.. if I did... Izuku will probably hate me more.. because they weren't mine...they belong to him..

But as I looked at the Merchandise something clicked into my head... Mom and Dad.. My birth parents.. they were with All-Might too...before killed.. that they had to do their jobs to help people.. But the had a me on the way...so the Hero Society wouldn't have allowed them go on the mission.. right?

I then looked thru the internet and looked up any data I can on the deaths of Smiling Skeleton and Fallen Angel an reports connected to them. I soon enough find and old new video on them... and watched it... I notice how the Director of the Hero Society had said they were a sacrifice to the cause of Heroism and how they will be missed.

Sacrifice..... The Director doesn't even look like he cares... Almost as if they planned it.. To protect All-Might... But that didn't make any sense... why on Earth would they sacrifice my parents... Why my parents... And that when something clicked.. Quick development... Both Mom and Dad had powerful quirks and my quirk is way more powerful than theirs..

And then a new question clicked into my head... Was there others? I then look thru as many Pro-heroes I can in Japan thru all their own data online. You see most Pro-heroes. these days leave their profiles and lifestyles online... And what I found was horrifying..

Almost I estimate 10 million heroes.. have been reported to have been raised by the Hero Society itself.. All of their parents and family ...murdered or killed off one way or another... and that just confirmed my theory...

When Hero Society... learned that my parents were having a kid on the way..  They decided to take the opportunity and eliminate any connections towards me. Just so they can get their hands on the golden child. Just many of the others before me...  They will blame the Villains and the Quirkless are just more slaughter to the fire..

And if what I think is true.... then their next move... will be to come up to me and tell my that they 'quote on quote' made a horrible Mistake and plan to fix it... by taking me in.. and if I refuse... Uncle Pap... Impact.. Auncle Mettaton...Auntie Undyne and Alphys.. Daphne...Grandpa Gaster and Asgore.. Grandma Toriel... Uncle Masura, Auntie Mitsuki.. Katsuki

I can't stay here.... I won't allow any more deaths in my family!!! I won't let them take away more of my family!! I'll stop them myself... they think they can control me... I won't let anyone else suffer like me or because of me.. The souls of the sacrificed.... I will give them their Justice!! And give the Future a true reason to smile... even if it cost me, my own damn life.

I turn off my laptop and quickly and quietly pack, my clothes.. my laptop and charger, my money... anything  I can find that will be more useful and help look more into the truth of the Hero Society.

I soon had everything I needed and used my quirk and shortcutted myself outside of the Home of Bakugo residence.. As I wanted one last look at my family..

"sorry.. Uncle Masaru, Auntie Mitsuki, Katsuki... but this is for the best..." I say quietly as I put up my hood and look out toward the city and used my shortcut one more time.. literally.. because after this... from this point on...

I can't let me be me anymore...