Chapter 8: Planning the battle ahead

Saito P.o.V:

Inko: *crying tears of blood* "WHY DID YOU LET IZUKU DIE?!"

Izuku: *face appears from a pitch black void crying blood from his eyes*  "Why did you I have to fail everyone?"

I immediately shot up from the ground, panting heavily, staring straight towards the wall. I could feel my sweat drip down from my face, as well as my heart pounding from panic. I look around seeing that I was still in my home base.. I let out a sigh.. I must have passed out.. I look over to the clock and see it was only 3:35 in the afternoon... Damn it's 10 minutes since I passed out. Shortest time yet... 

Whatever.. I don't have time to sleep... I got up from the ground and walk over to the small bag of food from the convenience store. I should at least my lunch before planning out how to take down the Villain's Ultimate weapon... and the Villains hiring their recruits.

(Timeskip)

I take a bite of my toasted tuna and cheese bread.... and recalled all the information, that I had gathered from all my recent patrols and fights. All on a notebook....

(Flashback to Izuku's 3 birthday)

Izuku: *3 years old had sparkly eyes* 'Wow! I can write all about the Hewos now!" *smiles hugging A 4 year old Saito* * "Thanks big broda!!" 

"Heh no problem little bro!"

(Flashback ends)

I let a sigh as before shaking my head... I had to focus.. Anyways let's see... If I recall correctly, according to the sources... One of the recruiters was best described...as a Grillby clone...All the suits finely dressed bartender outfit... Only instead of Fire he's made of some kind black fog... which apparently when the fog comes into contact with a person or thing... They somehow vanish...  However I believe the best way to describe his quirk as some sort of Portal. This dark fog acts a portal to another location, basically transporting anything that comes into contact with it, to a location by the user's choosing. 

If that was true he can also create multiple exit points where the things that touch the fog will emerge.

This tells me one major thing about this villain... If  He was force to fight then he would be more specialized in long range support. Or if necessary Weaponized long -ranged portals.

As for the other villain: He was described to be slim pale male young adult, around 20- 21. He had messy grayish-blue hair... and his outfit... was just a bunch of disembodied hands all over his upper body mainly arms, shoulders and one covering his face, while his actual hands had gloves around them. He was also told that he had to scratch himself a lot... and acts like everything is part of a game...

That gives 4 possible ideas about this villain: The first conclusion is that the villain must have suffered a horrible traumatic due to his quirk... Or Possible abuse in the past or he no longer has control over himself.. (I can relate). His outfit could possible symbolize his loss of control over his life... The multiple hands that his hands.. belong to someone else... Someone else has the controller and he's just a mindless Role playing character in the game. 

The second is also related to his possible quirk: Once again evidence show thru his attire... and his body itself.. Let's see Dry skin... Itching... brownish-gray patches.. and crusted over skin when scratch... All tall tell signs of Atopic dermatitis... also known as eczema.. Either that or.... he's a drug Addict.. Probably the first.. but these symptoms are actually a sign that usually relates towards a quirk based on Skin Contact.

And judging on his outfit.. it has something to due with his hands. Not only that...... Hands... Glove... Eczema... Skin Decay... Decay? Decay! That's it! His quirk must cause his enemies to decay at a accelerated rate when coming to contact with his hands! And the best way to take down this kind of quirk would be to find away to sever his hand or fingers... As he must come in close to activate his quirk. That's why his partner is perfect for him. Hand job is literally the attacker while the fog man plays support...

But now for their ace... Their Ultimate weapon... Hmm the only way to take down the Symbol of Lies.. would be to have a being with more than one quirk... And it may sound silly, but there has been numerous reports that show an Unknown creature... All of them different.. except for one similar trait... An Exposed Brain. And each of them have shown numerous signs of multiple quirks... in them. Most of them carry 3 quirks at most..

Hm... now the question is which quirk combination would take down the Number 1 Hero.. There is possibly two combinations, I can think of right away... The first is Hyper Regeneration.. The second would be Enhanced strength.. Those two quirks make up the base of the monster... But the third is what makes it a wild card as there is two possible quirks  that can help take down False-might.

The first is Shock absorption: This will enhance the Enhanced Strength quirk to it's absolute greatest power.. Making the beast grow more and more stronger with every blow. Perfect to defeat a pro hero, who brute forces his way to take down a villain.

The second and better Shock Nullification: Also ideal to take down opponents who brute force their fights. The weapon will be able to take blows from the #1 Hero (Liar) and keep trucking thru. And because of All-might's injury... That would be ideal.

It's either one of the two... and not both.. Because Shock Nullification would make Shock Absorption completely worthless.. It needs the shockwaves and pain thru the nervous system to feed off of and Nullification makes it all that non-existent

Best way to take down both... would be to attack it at the source of it's power...and the exposed weak point.. The Brain.. I would need either use something to discharge electricity.. Or sever it's head and smashing the brain out. Any injury that beast takes would need to cauterized.. froze in Sub zero temperatures.. That way it can't regenerate.

So I know what kind of gear I need to make.... Oh I should also find a way to use my sword if it breaks or shatters to bits, as well as a use for my hilt... And I might have some ideas how...

I look over to my notes and get up from my seat... I look out the window and see the sun is beginning to set.. Damn late already... Well might as well get to night patrol, while I'm out locating parts..