Chapter 7: Alone to Despair

Bakugo P.o.V:

I was currently in sitting in class... I finally made it to U.A.. and I am in Class 1-A. The top class in the freshmen year... I was already on the top.. I should happy I mean I have a bunch of Extras..in my way.. But I'm the best already... But I'm not... because it feels so....wrong. Like something is missing... a challenge, something to motivate me....and push me over my limits... Except.. there isn't.. because... they aren't here with me..  Anyways before anyone knew it the school bell rang meaning it was the end of class.

Aizawa: *annoyed tone* "Alright... that's the Bell! Pack your things and go home..."

We all get up from our seats and begin to pack home. Ugh finally I don't have to fucking deal with more of these idiots... I finally get back to work...  trying to find leads on Saito.. I begin to walk out the door with my bag over my shoulder. As I walk down the walkway I could hear the lower extras gossiping outside.

M.Ex #1: "Hey, did you hear what the rumors?"

M.Ex #2: "What rumors?"

M.Ex 1: "About the incidences to the 3 Pro-Heros yesterday" *M.Ex 2 shakes his head* "Apparently they took down a villain and then seconds later they suddenly got destroyed!"

F.Ex #1: "Yeah I heard about that but that's not the craziest part! Apparently they are all somehow still alive and what's worse is that the bystanders have no idea what happened!"

M.Ex #2:"Wait what there were people over there! How the hell did they not see what happened?!"

F. Ex #2: "No one knows what happened? It was as if they all didn't know or see what had happened almost like they were blacked out while standing."

M.Ex #1: "I heard that there was a camera crew there but when they reviewed the tapes all they saw was their Pros just got suddenly mutilated. Apparently one of the pros got hit by something before crumbling like that scene in Terminator 2!"

M. Ex #2: "Jesus that sounds horrifying!"

Oh great... so the Pros were defeated by nothing.. or no one...nobo-. Ah fuck this I don't have time for thi-

Crystal: *V.O* "Um Bakugo?" 

"FUCKING HELL!!!" *I look over to see dog girl behind me holding up my photo of me, Saito and Izuku as kids* "HEY THAT'S MINE!"

Crystal: "Yeah I know... and I'm giving it back to you. Mineta found it and was planning to make a joke about you or something." *she hands it over to me which I take annoyed*  "You're welcome!" *she then walks off before Round face and four eyes run after her*

Tch, well at least I have my photo back... I look at the old photo and see Saito and Izuku smiling brightly in them while I was just annoyed..... I could feel myself tremble as I had force my tears back... Why didn't I fucking help him?! I should have helped him.... make sure Saito.. Hell maybe I could get him to smile again.. But instead I just thought of myself.... I have to find you again.. and bring you back home to us.. 

(3rd P.o.V)

In the distance Saito is seen in his costume looking from the roof top of another building watching Bakugo putting his photo back in his wallet. He then puts his wallet back into his pocket and continue is way downstairs.

Saito lets out a sigh as he could see the pain in Bakugo's eyes.... as he looked at that old photo...

Saito: *thinking that day that photo was taken* 'That was the day when our families went to the beach... If I recall Bakugo was annoyed because he sprayed me in the back of the head.. so I unleashed a wave right on top of him with my quirk....' *holds his chest* 'If only I could..feel that happy anymore...' 

The teen turns before fading into dust and flies thru the city back to 'Home'

(Timeskip):

Saito is seen coming out of the bathroom putting on his shirt. (Pants already on) He then looks over to his old laptop and gets on it, before beginning to work on the Villain's next move.

Saito: *thinking of the talks and whispers from Villains, in civilian disguise* 'Someone is hiring them to make a big move... apparently it's in order to have False-Might killed... Hm if that were true..' *He begins to search thru U.A's data banks*  'Then they would first want send a message to U.A first that they are coming for them..' *he then remembers the huge crowds of news reporters* 'Probably use them as an excuse to hide their true activities... some kind of corrosive type quirk that can burn thru U.A's barrier..'

'And then days later, they would need a prime opportunity to have False-might out in the open.. and that would be...' *locates a document that shows Class 1-A heading to Unforeseen Simulation Joint* 'This U.S.J field trip.. knowing the villains they will need a transmitter type quirk to jam the signals.. and the alarms.. And the guy hiring recruits also have someone who can warp them, and apparently have a secret weapon used to 'Kill The Symbol of Peace'. And knowing that faker.... he will probably be late.. Meaning my best action to take them down... is well If you can't beat the villains to the punch... You join them and when then take them down.

As Saito was about to closes all his tabs for the day.. He stops when he see a file Icon reading... Old Family Memories... He  stares at it for a moment before moving the cursor close to the icon. As he does he could hear the cries of his family and all begging to let them help him. But as he was right on top of the icon... He moves the cursor away shuts down is laptop.

Inko: *V.o in Saito's head* 'Saito... let us help you...

Saito: *gets up, gritting his teeth* 'You can't...'

Izuku: *V.o* 'Please we are always here for you!'

Saito: *screams out with tears in his eyes* "NO YOU CAN'T!!!" Saito could be seen trembling as he looks out towards his lonely living space. He looks down walking over to the corner of the room kneels down and curling up hugging himself* 'No one.. can help... because when someone I care about helps me...They die or get hurt..' *tears ran down the boy's face as he begin to cry* "And I don't want anyone else to die..."

"Because of me....."