Chapter 10: U.S.J Invasion

3rd P.o.V:

(With Saito)

I was currently with all the other villains disguised amongst the crowds of Villains, as Shigaraki was making his speech explaining their pay and why they gathered them here. As the rest of the goons were listening to I was quickly glancing around studying as much as I could... Hm.. Seems like most of the villains are just low ranking goons... Known for just robberies...and some may have caused property damage...All of them probably don't even have much of a choice... This society has only seen them as what they are now.. 

Either... useless.. or failures.... These poor people... They deserve much more better than this.. All they want the world to either notice them.. Or Maybe they need money to support themselves and  teir family.. and this is the only way to do it...

I let out out a sigh... I know I seen it a bunch of times... But I couldn't help but feel frustrated by the Hero Society more and more...

Soon the Black Fog Villain: Kurogiri standing next to Shigaraki's left taps his boss' Shoulder. 

Kurogiri: "Alright... they are finally here!"

Shigaraki: *irritated* "It's about time!" *Kurogiri opens a portal behind himself* "Alright time to for All-Might to die..."

The black fog around Kurogiri begins to surround separate groups of villains... They had planned it so these groups are much more acceptable to take down in the Specific zones of the U.S.J... The plan they have is sloppy.. Because I had the feeling they didn't bother to analyze the U.A students' own quirks..

But luckily for me I happened to be in the Group with Shigaraki...., Kurogiri and their ultimate Weapon... I press my com and connected to the Police station.... It's time to do my job ..

3rd P.o.V:

(In U.S.J)

Aizawa: "Now then first of All..* "Suddenly the facility suddenly flickered and in the middle of the USJ, Shigaraki appears out of the Dark Mist, soon with the rest of the villains.. Including a towering creature in the Dark skin nightmarishly crawled thru*

Saito: *from where he stood looks at the Nomu thinking* 'Hm... so that's one ugly mother...' *he then looks out towards Class 1-A and notice* 'All-might isn't here..... But Thirteen is... At least one good hero is here... Eraser.. needs to be tested..' *he then activates his gauntlet and check the security cameras in U.A* 'Good.. think my device can't be scrambled.. now where i-' *Sees the the screen All-Might.. having a cup of tea with Principal Nezu* 'Tch... Idiot, late as always...'

Red haired : *confused* "It this supposed to be a staged villain attack Sensei?" Saito's scanner gives him the file on the red haired boy known as Kirishima* 

Saito: 'IDIOT!! ARE THAT FUCKING DENSE?!' *sighs* 'You know what I wasn't going to do this now... but might as well since they are hopeless..' *sneaks is way to the back without anyone noticing*

Aizawa; "No, these are real villains." *Their teacher look over to a Blonde haired Male* "Kaminari, contact the school." *Unraveled his signature weapon... His scarf*

Kaminari: *mumbles back* "I.... I can't... There's some sort of Electrical Interference."

Crystal: *begins to growl as she looks over to Iida* "Iida, you're the fastest among us. You have to get the news to the school as fast as possible!" 

Iida: *retaliate hesitantly* "But I can't just leave you all here..."

Mineta: *yells out of Fear* "What's wrong with us all making a run for it?"