Chapter 1:

"This means speaking out loud"
"This means speaking telepathically"
'This means thoughts'
(This means author/me talking)

(Btw my name is Renae but you can refer to me as Author if you want. And yes, I am a black female writing this story)

 And yes, I am a black female writing this story)

Y/n's Pov:

"Wake yo black ass up and get ready for school little girl!"

"I'm already up and dressed ma!"

"Then why didn't you bring yo ass down here to eat, huh?"

Good point

If you haven't figured out that, that was my mom, then you dumb cause I literally said "ma." But then again, there's always that one person who can't put pieces together. 🤦🏽‍♀️

Anyways, here's a bit of background knowledge. I'm a physic, inherited by my mother and grandmother. They taught me how to control my powers but gave me a necklace and ring to secure that my powers wouldn't lose control.

 They taught me how to control my powers but gave me a necklace and ring to secure that my powers wouldn't lose control

I was born in Japan, because that's where my mom grew up and she was visiting my grandma at the time. Anyways, I lived in New York for a good portion of my life. Me and my mom moved back to Japan when I was 8 because her and my dad weren't working out.

I have two older twin brothers who are 20 and at college. Their names are Jadyn and D'Quan, both equally annoying. And I one younger sister named Naomi who's 8 years old. Also annoying but somehow worse since she's the youngest. Anyways, back to the story.

I go downstairs and make me a bowl of cereal and eat. Once i'm done, I head towards the door, "ma i'm head to school!"

"Alright, hurry up so you're not late!" My mom replies. Walking out, I lock the door behind me before heading towards school.

*Third Person Pov*

As Y/n walks to school, she comes across a certain pink headed boy. Yes ladies, gentleman, and others human beings that don't identify as nor she or he. It's the myth, the legend, the fourth wall breaker himself, Kusuo Saiki. 🥳