Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4

▍japan, diver city tokyo plaza𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐤

𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄
𝐤. 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐢
04.    ✿ ↬

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

second person

The morning started off simple and almost normal if you minus all the secret emotions behind it. The couple got up and dressed, then ate and talked about their schedule for the day. Then, they headed off to the mall to buy their school supplies and things for their apartment.

It was around early afternoon or noon as one would call it, when you and Saiki found yourselves at DiverCity Tokyo Plaza. The couple strolled down one of the stores in the large mall with a shopping cart that you were rolling.

"Should we get a printer? Or is that too much?" You questioned as you pushed the buggy towards one of the shelves and reached for copy paper. School was only two weeks away and you wanted to get the rest of the necessities.

"Y/n, we need to talk about last night." Saiki looked up, moving his hand above yours to grab two stacks of copy and set it down. Then, he focused his attention solely on you as you turned to look at him. "Don't avoid the situation or pretend it didn't happen."

The night before, you had built up suspense in your behavior and words which truly worried him for a moment. Then, you said that you were thinking of therapy, which was much needed in his opinion with all of your depression and emotional trauma.

The problem is, after you admitted that truth, you immediately took and shower and went to the bed. And all day, you had been purposely trying to avoid the subject or set the conversation on something else everytime he brings it up.

It bothered him how much you were avoiding the topic of therapy despite you being the one who brought up. Communication was a big thing for him, and although you had been practicing it ever song you got together, there were times where you slipped up.

Times like this, when you felt embarrassed about the whole therapy situation. You were sure you frightened Saiki with the way you were talking and responding that night, before you told him a about the therapy situation.

Being honest, you felt slightly embarrassed at the thought of needing they and how late you were to finally consider wanting one. Which is why you were avoiding the topic, you felt embarrassed about being so mentally unstable.

Truthfully speaking, for a while you had been thinking of going to therapy for both your sake and his. Not only did you know that you had a lot of personal issues you needed to finally work out. But you also felt upset with yourself for putting your life in his hands.

If something was to happen between you two, or you two was to break up, you didn't want rely on him for happiness. Of course you were happy with him, but you didn't want him to responsibile for your life. That's too much responsibility on a person, no one should ever have to be burdened with the sucidal mind of another.