Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1

▍japan, pk academy 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 !𝐤

▍japan, pk academy
𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 !
𝐤. 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐢
01.    ✿ ↬

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

second person

"𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐎 my great pleasure that I have the honor of graduating these brilliant seniors onto the next step in life. I hope whatever you do from here on now brings you success and happiness, I am proud of all of you third years."

There were claps heard as the high school graduation was being held outside on the school's track field. "Now may all seniors please rise." The large variety of students did what was accessed of them by the principal and rose from their seats. "Please move your tassels from right to left. As I now pronounce you graduates of PK academy."

On cue, all the seniors threw their caps off their heads and up in the air. There were many loud claps being by the parents who stood up from their seats on the benches, and some students themselves who were happy to graduate. Everyone seemed to hug each other, happy to finally say they made it through high school, but also sad to say they had to leave.

"We did it! We graduated!" You held a large smile on your glossed lips, your eyes were slightly glossy as you held back tears at the sentimental moment. You wrapped your arms around your pink haired boyfriend and embraced him into a hug.

"Yes, we did." Saiki was beyond happy to finally graduate from high school. With the help from you, he managed to stop the volcano so time could officially resume. And he could finally graduate. He was happy to share this moment with you, his gorgeous girlfriend.

The hug lasted for merely three minutes before you finally pulled away with a tearful smile. "Y/n!" The familiar voice of Teruhashi caught your ears, and you turned to see the girl rushing over to you. "Oh my god, we graduated!" She immediately pulled you into a hug as she too, had tears in her eyes.

You continued to smile as you gently hugged her back. "I know, I can't believe it." Your friendship had come a long way and you were happy to say you two had officially become best friends.

"I can't believe we did it, man." Aren smiled pleased, as he and Kaido had made their way over to you three. "I feels like yesterday when I came here, and now I'm leaving. Never thought I'd graduate."

"It's a shame Nendou couldn't graduate with us. He would've enjoyed it." Kaido had mentioned, which reminded you all that the said boy was not there. Nendou was held back because he did not earn all his points to graduate, so he needed at least one more year of high school to get them before he could.

Miko smiled as she approached the group, holding her cap in her hands. "It is ashame. But I'm not surprised. At least he'll be able to graduate next year." Miko assured the group, tilting her head a bit as she thought about it. "Which is honestly, what's actually surprising."