Chapter 12:

Third Person Pov:

"Do I have to?" Y/n groans while laying in her bed, hiding under her covers. "You let me skip school sometimes. Why can't I today?"

Her L/n places her hands on her hips. "I let you skip schools sometimes because there's nothing they can teach you that you don't already know. Not so you can avoid Saiki and Miko."

"But mama! She's going hunting find her mister right! I don't want to be there when she finds out it's Kusuo!" Y/n exclaims while turning her blanket covered back so her back faces her mom. "I've gone to school for the past few days. Can I please stay home today? Please, mama!"

"You've gone to school and avoided Saiki like the plague. And i'm pretty sure you ignored her at school too." Mother L/n snatches the cover off her. "Now get yo black ass up! And get ready for school before you're late!"

"Mama!" Y/n groans as she gets up. "My cover!"

"You can get your cover when you get dressed." Her mother spoke while walking out of the room. "And stop leaving the poor girl to walk on her own!"

Yep. For the past week, Y/n's been quick to get dressed and head out to school. By the time she leaves the house, Miko's still putting on her clothes.

Sighing to herself, Y/n forces herself off her bed. She does her regular morning routine then heads downstairs.

She waited for ten minutes before Miko walks walks down the stairs with her bag. Seeing the other brown girl waiting for her, she rushes all the way down with a smile. "You waited for me."

With a fake smiles, Y/n raises her brows briefly. "Sure."

"This means we're making progress! I'm so happy!" Miko exclaims, hugging her with excitement.

Raising her brows briefly with a fake smile, Y/n pries her arms off her. "Sure."

And with that, the two brown girls walk to school together. Miko was mostly talking with Y/n fake smiling and replying with a simple 'sure' every so often.

It got to a point where she wasn't even listening to what the girl was saying, she would just say 'sure.' But that ended up becoming a problem.

"Yeah! So i'm looking for my mister right and I only really know his initials. Which is S.K. So can you help me hunt for him?" Miko asks once they arrive at the school, turning to face the girl.

Practically have asleep, Y/n mutters. "Sure."

"Really? Thank you so much!" MIko exclaims happily as she embraces Y/n in a hug.

Blinking a few times, Y/n coming back to her senses. "Wait what?"

"With your help, this shouldn't take long!" Miko says, squeezing her tightly.

"Hold on-"

"See you after school!"

"Wait-"

And with that, Miko disappears in school. While Y/n just stares at the school in disbelief.
"What. The. Fuck. Just. Happened."

AFTER SCHOOL

"Sorry i'm late." Y/n quietly spoke as she open the door to the rooftop. Seeing both Miko and Chiyo there waiting for her.

All day, she had avoiding everyone. Not just Saiki, not just Miko. Everyone.

She needed to give herself time to process what the fuck she agreed to do. And quite frankly, she's still very frustrated with herself for that.