Chapter 22

Heyyy.

You have finally reached the last chapter. Are you happy?

SPEECH TIME:

I would just like to say that I love you all.

It has been an amazing rollercoaster and i'm happy that I got to share this ride with all of you. Unfortunately this ride has finally reached the end and you'll have to go off to another rollercoaster. I just hope this was a fun ride for you like it was for me.

Thank you all for taking the time to acknowledge my book and read it. Your votes are valued and your comments are loved. There's not much to say because I mostly said everything last chapter when I specifically told myself I would wait till this chapter. But I hope you take my words to heart.

Let me know some more characters I should possibly do. I don't know why but i'm feeling a little creative. Maybe it's because of the new Wakanda movie. I can't wait to see that. They had my gorl Riri stepping back in the industry to drop sum for it.

Let me get a R.I.P in the chat for the legend Chadwick Boseman. I know he was smiling proudly when he saw all of them on that red carpet.

But back to the topic, this is the last chapter. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

And um, enjoy.

Third Person Pov:

That morning, everything had slightly returned back to normal. Y/n's mom had begun to get more cautious but she trusted Saiki. The twin boys decided from there they would visit more. Just incase.

Her mom decided that she would call the school to make some sort of excuse for why the three would not be going to school. Of course the real reason was because of trauma but they don't need to know that.

So for the next week, Saiki and Y/n had been together getting closer. They thought the whole relationship thing would be a struggle at first, seeing how they both had no experience with it since it was never their thing. But (not)surprisingly it was almost the same thing as usual, just more open to each other about their closeness now.

 But (not)surprisingly it was almost the same thing as usual, just more open to each other about their closeness now

-

Miko had been trying to avoid the couple the entire week. It was slightly easy sometimes when the couple would chill for the day at Saiki's house, go to their favorite Cafe together, or find someway to spend the day together. Of course sometimes bringing Naomi who begged to go with.