Chapter 17:

Hello there, how are you all feeling? Missed me?🤔

On a serious note, though, it wasn't my intention to make you all wait so long for the next chapter. But I unfortunately fell sick and had the flu. Which is very unlike me since I never get sick but even with the best immune system, you have to get sick once every blue moon.

But anyways, i'm doing a lot better now. I'm not dying anymore and can actually feel my legs. So with that being said, as the amazing writer who loves her readers as I am, I of course hopped to my laptop and started writing for you.

Of course it may not be the best since i'm still a little weak from my sickness. But I hope this is good enough for all of you liking. Please don't mind this chapter if it's bad, i'm still recovering and my arms are still sore. But I promise the next chapter will be better, once my recovery from my sickness is full.

Remember, take your time reading and drop a your comments in the comment section. Your comments always brings me and joy and I love reading them.

Please play the music, it's fit well with the vibe and it'll help with your tears. Also, it'll possibly remind you to take your time. When you're done reading, I recommend staying here and enjoying the playlist. It's really good music to cry to and I promise it'll help you feel better. So before all those "you're paying for my therapy" comments show, here's your music therapy.

Oh and don't forget to vote😤

And with that, I think that's everything so grab your snacks, your tissues, get in a comfortable position, and enjoy.

Pʟᴀʏ Sᴏɴɢ Nᴏᴡ
Hᴇᴀᴅᴘʜᴏɴᴇs Fᴏʀ Bᴇsᴛ Exᴘᴇʀɪᴇɴᴄᴇ

Pʟᴀʏ Sᴏɴɢ NᴏᴡHᴇᴀᴅᴘʜᴏɴᴇs Fᴏʀ Bᴇsᴛ Exᴘᴇʀɪᴇɴᴄᴇ

-

Third Person Pov:

"𝙃𝙚𝙮 𝘿𝙖𝙙. . ."

The brown girl whispers in a hoarse and quiet tone. Her tears drying moments after they fall from her hot eyes, due to the cold temperature. Yet, she's unaffected due to her natural body heat from her powers.

She waited on her cue to speak. Waiting for the perfect moment to look up at the sky and smile under the beautiful lights of the sky and pour her heart out to her father.

"You've passed. I know the truth." She says, taking a few deep breaths to calm her shaking voice. "I know the reason why you're not here anymore and the reason why we moved from New York, is because you died. I know my mom couldn't handle it because of the many memories you two shared was all there, so she packed and we moved away. Moved to Japan to be close with grandma for additional support since Naomi was only a few months old. I know... I know it all."