Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2

▍japan, apartment complex𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐤

𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄
𝐤. 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐢
02. ✿ ↬

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

second person

𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐄𝐘, the landlord opened the door to the apartment you had been waiting months to finally see. At first glimpse, you could see just how spacious the empty apartment was compared to the pictures online. Which you deemed a good thing because usually apartments was smaller than they appeared online.

 Which you deemed a good thing because usually apartments was smaller than they appeared online

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐋𝐚𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐭

"So, when you first walk in you see the kitchen." The male landlord began explaining the apartment to you and Saiki as he led you both inside. "This is an island kitchen, as you can see. You can of course add chairs if you would like to the island counter top."

The initial color scheme for the kitchen was black and white, while the oven was black and silver. The sink was on the island countertop while the microwave was up on the wall above the stove with some of the cabinet beside it. You could also see a dishwasher, which you deemed a necessity because you didn't like doing the dishes.

"If you look to the side, you'll see the pantry and storage room. Feel free to do whatever you like with that. If you look across the kitchen, you see the living room which is connected to the kitchen." The said living room was on the other end of the apartment.

"As you can see, there's a slide screen door at the very end." The landlord explained, leading the two of you to the balcony. "This is what I'm sure you know to be the balcony. This is a great apartment number choice because it has a great view of the sunset since it's a high floor level."

"This is probably my favorite part so far. I love watching sunsets." You smiled with a quiet chuckle, putting your hands on the rails as you leaned on it. "When we get a house, we should get one with a good view so we can watch sunsets together."