5. 🌞THE DIVINE BIRTH 🌞

Born to Yadav Chieftain Sursen, Pritha was adopted by her Uncle , King of Kuntibhoj , thus named Kunti. The mere girl of 17 was smart and patient , for which she managed to please the short-tempered fearsome Sage Durvasa by her service. Pleased by her servitude the revered Sage blessed her with a hymn as a boon. A hymn reciting which she could beget a child from any Dev summoned by her. But , the aged Sage also warned her not to use it before marriage or else the boon would turn into a curse.
Kunti being always sceptical and curious decided to substantiate the validity of the hymn by summoning some dev. In the days of her pre-adulthood she was advised by her mother to offer prayers to Surya Dev to get a husband like him & Kunti being a obedient daughter obliged it.

KUNTI'S POV:
Sitting on the banks of holy river Ganga and offering morning prayer to the revered Lord of all planets , The Glorious Suryadev , brings immense pleasure to my heart . Suryadev, the lightbringer , the epitome of dharma, karma, equality & justice ; handsome and beautiful. Oh Mahadev!! If I knew that praying him would enable me to have a husband like him , I would have started offering him prayers sooner . But better late than never . Thanks to Mata who suggested me to pray him for a mighty and virtuous husband . I wish to have a husband as replica of Lord Suryanarayana & also desire a child equal to his radiance and power . Hope there's a way to fulfill these desires of mine..
(after offering prayers)
Oh yes!!! How could I forget the boon? The hymn Sage Durvasa has given me. I can use it to meet Suryadev and also check whether the boon is valid or not. Yes!! I shall summon Suryadev.
With this being decided , I started chanting the hymn .
I , at an instant felt a bright aura and unnatural heat around me. I opened my eyes to see the most handsome man ever; tall , slight tan skin , light yellow divine glow , brown hazel eyes with gold flecks in them, clad in white with a red angvastra and magnificent sun crown.

 I opened my eyes to see the most handsome man ever; tall , slight tan skin , light yellow divine glow , brown hazel eyes with gold flecks in them, clad in white with a red angvastra and magnificent sun crown

My heart feels like ...it would burst out any second ....Oh!! Mahadev! He is even more glorious , charming and dashing than I imagined him to be . But I being a fool opened my mouth and asked him..

Kunti: O' one with the glorious aura , are u the mighty Surya Dev?

Suryadev: Yes Princess of Kuntibhoj . I'm Suryadev? Do u doubt me Princess?

Kunti:No Dev , never .. I ..I was just beyond ecstatic to see you here, infront of me .. Thank you for blessing me with ur divine presence . I'm beyond grateful Dev.

Suryadev: I know Kunti. But don't you know , not to use this hymn before marriage? Hasn't Sage Durvasa said you the repercussions of chanting this particular hymn before marriage?

Kunti: Yes Dev, I know. But I wanted to see whether the hymn is valid or not. Don't you worry O' virtuous one , I assure to not use this hymn before marriage. I was just curious to meet u Dev that's why I used this hymn. Forgive me for my childishness.
U may leave now. I will summon u after my marriage to get a child like you.