9. ADOPTED?

MAHADEV'S POV:
It takes time to build but only some seconds to destroy. But there's a special nature to both. When u build , u put a piece of ur heart in ur creation but when u destroy u shatter everything to pieces , suh that they can never be like before. Thus, making another creation, the only way to fix everything.
That's how everything in this universe works. Creation and destruction being the two ends of it and everything between them is journey of life .

Every act of creation is first an act of destruction. If something falls apart it leaves room for new beginning. Hence one should never be disheartened on failures or destruction because that's what breeds success and creation.

Shakti is the creative energy and I'm the destroyer. Thus, everything that happens in this universe lies between me & her.

For the past 6 years Karn's life is full of love care and everything that a child would want. But now new changes are awaiting him ...changes both good and bad. Changes that would change his whole life. Hope he chooses his path wisely.

DEVI SHAKTI'S POV:
I have been waiting so long for this moment. So long that the wait itself was tiring me. This is the time when I would know if all the things I have done is worth it or not . If both of them are worthy of being the lead in this tale. This is the first time he will hear her. First time she would teach him to think rationally with facts and emotions.
But the same thought of their meeting scares me. For this meeting to happen Karn would have to get hurt. This meeting might be fruitful, but many people would get hurt.
Gandhari is 6 months pregnant and yet is always stressed. None cares about her. It's always the babies to be born. Y ? Y is a woman always seen as a baby producing machine? Atleast that is what kuruvansh thinks and no doubt the Aryavrat too. Afterall like ruler like subjects. I am happy that atleast Gandhari has Radha & Karn who love and pamper her for herself and not the babies or title. Although I couldn't provide her complete joy but I will try to correct every injustice done to her in all these times.
Previously she didn't even get during her pregnancy due to the politics and powerplay in Hastinapur. She was always under pressure. Bhishm killed her father and elder brother. She was forced to marry Dhritarashtra. She was promised to be protected by Bhishm but he easily forgot his promises in his love for Pandavas and Kunti. She deserved to be a true queen but became a namesake queen. She was always overlooked because of the apt daughter in law of Hastinapur , Kunti. She was even looked down when she delivered Kauravas ...Y? Because she has given birth to evil. These people and their prejudices not only wronged Karn but also her. Any other woman would have given up after facing all this but she always believed in Dev and was devoted to him. Later or sooner , god listens to his/her devotee & provides justice and prosperity. I would do the same for her. The devotee of Shiv is dearest to Shakti and was , is and would always be protected and taken care by me in all odds of life.
I hope the upcoming events don't deter her.
& I wish sonnandi has completed the task I assigned him... I look at Mahadev to see him deeply thinking about something. At that instant sonnandi appears..

Devi Shakti: Sonnandi...

Sonnandi: Greetings Mata!!

Devi Shakti: Have u delivered it to her? Did she accept it? Did she wear it? Wait did she like it? The design is quite old and the exact replica of Karn's locket with same powers and protection. It's very important for it to be with her otherwise everything would go in drain. Say something sonnandi !! Y are u quite ? Say did she like it? What happened...say !!

Mahadev: Only if u let him speak.
(Devi Shakti pouted but nodded)

Sonnandi: She liked it mata but was reluctant to accept , saying the owner might be looking for it , but I managed to convince her to keep it saying ' it's the God's wish where he/she wants to be.' She is stubborn too stubborn but pure at heart. She wore it on my insistence but I'm sure she isn't fully convinced to keep it.